016

I wandered up to Draco in the stands. He was eagerly waiting for the first tournament to happen with his two friends, Goyle and Crabbe. I shimmied my way in front of them, crossing my arms and reluctantly apologising. I know I had said to Julian that Draco would have to say sorry to me first, before I ever apologised back. I just... I feel bad for saying what I said the other week, but I doubt Draco is sorry.

"I'm sorry about what I said the other day," I told Draco.

He looked up at me, a cocky smile taking over, "You are?"

"I don't say things for the fun of it," I frowned.

"Well... I'll take the apology," he spoke.

I waited a little, waiting for him to say sorry to me. It's not too much to ask for, is it? Well, he doesn't really need to say sorry to me, it's my friends he needs to tell.

"Why are you standing there for?" Goyle grumbled.

"An apology," I stated.

"You were the one who was mean to me!" Draco exclaimed.

I shrugged, "You attacked my friends verbally, first."

"I'm not going to Night."

"It'd make me really happy if you did," I cooed.

"That's none of your business, my relationship with your friends."

I'm literally hitting my head against a brick wall. "Okay. Well, bye ferret," I bided.

His face went red, and I smirked triumphantly. I had so heard the incident from last week concerning Moody and him.

"You're insufferable Night! Piss off," He scowled.

I moved away from the three Slytherins, walking down the middle aisle. I found the Twins in the distance, straining their vocals so they could be heard. "Bets, place your Bets!" They both had knitted beanies on, getting lost within the crowd.

It had taken me fifteen minutes to find Angelina, Lee and Alicia Spinnet. I situated myself between Angelina and Lee. We spoke as we waited for the Tournament to happen.

"Do you reckon Potter will make it out? He's only fourteen!" Lee expressed.

I gave him a smile, "He'll figure something out. He's a Gryffindor after all!"

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant..." Dumbledore commentated through the loud speaker.

I see Harry enter the gloomy arena. The arena is rocky terrain, the stones appearing slick with water. I cheer his name, along with the crowd. His eyes zero in on the Golden Egg perched on the rock, unprotected. I wince as he makes a run for it.

As expected, the allocated dragon he has, appears. Spines adorn the dragon's neck, back and tail. The murky coloured animal bares its teeth. The only thing keeping the beast stable is the chains around its neck.

"Run!" I yelled.

Harry is forced to retreat behind the rock as the dragon flames him. I worriedly watch him as he stumbles. I wasn't exactly close to him, but I felt terrible he had to face these tasks. I watch as he summons a broom, flying off. My eyes widen as the dragon chases, the chains snapping in the process.

"Oh, I forgot that happened," I quietly mumbled to myself.

We could see the small dot of the Dragon, skewing the tiles of Hogwarts roofs. I cringed.