XIV : The Mysterious Dart

FOURTEEN.

— ☬ —

THE MYSTERIOUS DART

After a good nights sleep, Obi-Wan and I were left alone during our search for the bounty hunter. Of course, that's when all the real problems began to start. Not the kind of problems where our lives were in danger, but the kind of problems where one of us might kill the other. It was like as soon as everyone left, every little thing we did set the other one on edge. He was a completely different person, a total asshole. After about twenty minutes with him, I was ready to stick my lightsaber straight into his chest.

"We are going to the Jedi Temple Analysis Room," Obi-Wan said in a stern tone through gritted teeth while I simply rolled my eyes and let out another annoyed groan, which seemed to be all I had really done for the last hour or so.

"And I'm telling you, they aren't going to find anything," I replied back bitterly while he just scrunched his nose at me and continued to stomp on determined feet throughout the temple.

"What makes you so sure they won't find anything," Obi-Wan said with major sass on so as he made sure to stretch the word out enormously with a scrunched up face.

My fists were clenched and I was breathing heavily through my nose while I tried with all my might to keep from screaming at him in front of the entire planet. "Because," I said through gritted teeth, clearly irritated with him. "You saw the bounty hunter. Have you ever seen a bounty hunter or a dart such as this?" When Obi-Wan sent me a look that I knew meant he had no clue, I smirked with success. "Precisely. Which means neither the bounty hunter or the dart is going to be properly known or researched. In conclusion, the analysis is just going to me a waste of time."

Obi-Wan then lets out a long breath before stopping in his tracks as he got close to my face. "Look, we are going there whether you like it or not," he sneered.

"No need to say that so sassily," I snapped back before he then smirked cockily at me.

"Who's the Jedi Master and who's the Padawan again?" He then questioned me proudly before then continuing to march through the temple towards the Analysis Room while I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the thousandth time at him.

"You're not my Master," I muttered to myself in a heated manner before begrudgingly following him to the Analysis Room. He was seriously becoming dangerously close to the same level that I viewed Master Windu, and let's just say Master Windu is one spot above Darth Maul and Sebulba.

Once we arrived at the Analysis Room, a room that somewhat always reminded me of a doctor's office, Obi-Wan sat down in the only chair available while I had to stand next to him. The room was a bright white color and arranged so that each chair had a computer, a few controls, a panel, and a wide window that allowed droids to come up to you and discus what you needed. Obi-Wan had only been sitting for maybe a couple of seconds before a droid came up to the window to assist us.