VOTING SESSION

— ☬ —

•   V O T I N G   I N   S E S S I O N   •

Hey, y'all! It's the author of a story you've climbed on board with that's been dragged on for way longer than necessary. . .

Okay so I'm doing something a little different and I've never done it before, also due to the fact that it takes another galactic battle for me to update this story. Big oomph.

I'm going to have you guys vote for specific things in the upcoming story!

There have been some things I've debated putting into the story but can't seem to decide if I actually want to or not, or if it's frankly worth putting into the story, so why not just ask YOU? My young Padawans!

I wanted to give all of you a chance to pick some of the outcomes in the story because what better way to know what you guys want than to just ask you! Now's the chance to let me know what you may have really wanted this entire time and you have an opportunity for your ideas to make it into the book!

So pour your wisdom forth my Padawans, for I am listening.

— ☬ —

•   S E R E N I T Y ' S   O U T F I T S   •

The first vote is quite simple. I can't seem to decide which outfit I actually want to be Serenity's General outfit for the Clone Wars! I've made so many outfits but can't decide which one I love the most or which one I think really screams this is Serenity Skywalker badass General. I definitely want some blue tones in her outfits from now on because ever since the death of her mother if you guys haven't noticed, I've tied in some form of blue into her attire as blue was the signature color she always wore during her past time on Tatooine (or in this case at the beginning of our story!).