XVI : Jango Fett

SIXTEEN.

— ☬ —

JANGO FETT

"Good morning," a soft melodic voice called out to me from my sleep. Light rested on the tip of my eyelids and after that terrible experience last night, I slept pretty well. All I wanted to do was go back to sleep and cuddle with the big wad of warm sheets and covers I was up against.

"As soon as you get ready you can come meet Jango Fett, he returned just last night," the soft slow voice continued which caused me to frown slightly. Where was that coming from?

"We'll be ready in just a moment," I then heard a voice which vibrated through my fingertips and the side of my face from the sheets and covers I was clinging to.

One eyelid fluttered open drowsily, noticing nothing but empty space. There was a tall thin figure standing at the edge of my bed in the small room which caused me to squinch up my eyes trying to get a better look at it. After blinking a couple of times I realized it was only Taun We starting to leave and remembered that we were on our mission on Kamino. But wait, those sheets, that could only mean, if my memory served right from last night . . .

My eyes snapped open in realization and my breath caught in my throat. I lifted my head and turned to my right and sure enough, it was Obi-Wan I had been cuddling up with. A quick squeal escaped my lips as I jolted up and ended up toppling off of the bed and onto the ground because of it. Considering it was such a small space between the bed and the wall, my legs were still up on the bed while the rest of my body was sprawled out on the ground and my head was up against the wall.

Thank the Force, Taun We had already left because otherwise, that would have been extremely awkward to explain. However, Obi-Wan sat up on the bed as he leaned over the edge to check on me and a slight chuckle escaped his lips when he looked down at me with his bright blue eyes. I could only imagine how ridiculous I looked right now to him. My hair was probably all over the place and I probably looked like a mess on the ground like this.

"You alright?" He then asked me with another chuckle which wasn't all that surprising cause I'm sure I looked pretty hilarious right now.

It was awkward to explain, but I totally freaked when I remembered that we had basically cuddled all night. But what was even worse than that, was admitting the fact that I actually enjoyed it . . .

Somehow his hair managed to look pretty flawless as it rested on his shoulders and his beard looked very welcoming. I don't know why, but the longer I looked at him, the more handsome he appeared to me. Maybe it was the way the light was shining on him from the room or maybe it was just that I hadn't really looked at him clearly until now. Now that I thought about it, his beard made him appear sexier than I had previously thought.