| 10 |

"What's shaking?" I asked as me and Jack sat in our chair.

"Nothing much," Jaeden and Ally said at the same time. They immediately looked at each other.

"Jinx!" they yelled across the table.

"Okay you both win. No further banter or we'll see you as a couple," Sophia winked at them.

Ally's face tinted a light pink. Jaeden looked away from the group shyly. I smirked and turned to Jack's ear.

"I ship it," I whispered.

"I do too," Jack chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Ally and Jaeden sitting in a tree-" Finn started only to be stopped by Ally.

"Are you five?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes at him.

"As a matter of fact I am," Finn teased. Ally rolled her eyes at him.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Jack continued. I giggled as Jaeden sighed.

"Well the thing is, I can believe Jack is five," Ally sighed.

"I'm not that small. I'm even taller than Y/n," Jack mumbled.

"I'm short Jack," I stated. (if you aren't short then avoid this convo about shortness)

"You're supposed to take my side," Jack pouted.

"She can't take your side when she's right," Chosen spoke up.

"Hah. At least Chosen gets it," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Y/n and Jack sitting in a tree," Ally started. I rolled my eyes.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Sophia continued.

"First comes love," Ally started the next verse.

"Then comes marriage."

"Then comes a baby in a baby carriage," Finn finished, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

I blushed at the last verse of the song and buried my face in Jack's chest. "Oh jeez."

I heard a chuckle. "They're just teasing," Jack whispered.

"I know," I pulled back from his chest and laughed.

"Aren't you a cutie," he smiled.

"Nah," I blushed.

"That wasn't a questionable thing," Jack chuckled and started to play with the strings on the hoodie I was wearing.

"The babies are coming soon it looks like," Finn stated. Everyone at the table laughed except for Jack and I.

"Shut up Finn," Jack sighed.

"See how it feels?" Ally laughed.

-·☾·-

I dodged the ball that was hurled right at my face. My eyes widened as they stared into Ellie's. A smirk grew on her lips.

"You can't throw balls at faces," Sophia defended from the sidelines. Her class was the other one in the gym with us. Her being older by one year put her in separate classes apart from gym.

"Oops," Ellie shrugged.

I side-glanced Sophia's class and locked eyes with Jack. My eyes got even wider as I noticed he had been staring at me. I quickly turned my attention back at the game of dodge ball. Ellie locked eyes with me again and dodged a ball, somehow gracefully. I narrowed my eyes at her.