| 11 |

When we got to my house safely I opened the door to my house. I told Jack to stay in the car and wait for me to come get him. His Mom probably didn't want him to come home drunk so I brought him here. I made sure my Mom wasn't anywhere she could see me bring Jack in before walking out of the door, leaving it cracked so it wouldn't make a noise.

I walked to Jack's car and got into the driver's seat. I turned the car off. I turned to face Jack so I could speak with him.

"You have to be quiet okay?" I had to sneak him in so first I needed to tell him to be quiet.

"Okay," he nodded his head.

"I'll help you out of the car," I grabbed Jack's keys and got out of the car.

I grabbed the cold handle to the car door and opened it. I slowly lifted him out by his arm. He threw his arm around me and tried to start walking.

"Jack, wait," I tried to stop him from walking. He kept trying to walk, stumbling until he fell. His arm around my shoulders dragged me down with him. We fell to the ground together with a thud.

I had fallen onto Jack, cushioning my fall. I blushed and pushed myself to my hands and knees. I looked down at Jack as his arm fell off my shoulders. He had a large smile over his lips. He let a small giggle out. My knees almost buckled from under me at how cute he was. I quickly jumped off of him.

"Uh here," I offered him my hand. He took my hand and I helped him to his feet.

I locked his car with the button. I grabbed his hand and made my way to my door. I opened the door with my free hand, slowly pushing it open so it didn't make a noise. I turned to look at Jack and held a finger over my lips. He nodded and tip-toed ahead of me. I hurried to hold him straight as he wobbled. I slowly closed the door with one hand. I returned my full attention to Jack and helped him up the stairs. We almost fell down the stairs twice but I somehow managed to keep us upright.

We entered my room when we made it up the stairs. I pushed him off of me and onto my bed. I figured I would let him sleep in his clothes. I didn't plan on helping him change. I let out a relieved sigh as there was no sign of my Mom moving downstairs.

"Okay Jack. I have to put my pyjamas on but I'll be right back. Be quiet please," I went over to my dresser after getting a nod from him.

I grabbed a pair of pyjama pants. I went into my bathroom and pulled my pants off. I hurried to change into my pants and left Jack's hoodie on. I used the bathroom, washing my hands after. I walked out of the bathroom. Jack was sitting on the corner of the bed messing with his fingers.

"Back," I stated. I went to my side of the bed and plugged my phone in. I laid down on my back.

I felt Jack lay beside me. I turned onto my side to look at him. He had his hand in his hair, staring at the ceiling. I stared at him while he laid still. He still managed to look cute drunk. He looked over at me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey Y/n?" he tilted his head towards me like a puppy.

"Hm?" I continued to stare at him, a small smile making it's way onto my face.

"Do you like me?" he had a small blush on his face.

"Yeah Jack. I really like you," I looked at him with pain stricken eyes. He was never going to like me back. He was drunk and those feelings didn't matter.

"I really like you too," he grinned at me.

"No you don't," I shook my head a little. "You're just drunk."

He reached his hand over and let his finger graze my cheek. I gazed at his finger and back up at him. He had a small frown on his face. "I do really like you. I can p-prove it."