| 13 |

"Is it really that bad?" Jack asked me for the millionth time today. We were making our way to his car so he could drive me home. Since the rest of the members, except Sophia and Ally, didn't know where I lived they were following us.

"I've told you the answer to that a million times Jack. Please just wait until we get to my house. We're almost in the car," I shook my head at his persistence.

"I was wondering if it was going to change," he winced. We both got into his car after he unlocked it.

"Yeah, it isn't going to magically change Jack," I sighed. He started the car and pulled back out of the parking space. He glanced back at the rest of our friends cars pulling out of their own parking spots.

"I was just wishing," he gave a defeated sigh. He started to drive glancing back to see if they were following him. My gaze fell to looking out of the window.

"I know it's hard for you to hear that the person you like did something bad. It's hard for me too," I mumbled my words, hoping he wouldn't hear them.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I wasn't sure if he heard me or not. He could also just be ignoring what I said. I hoped he was doing one of those. I didn't really know what to do so I leaned my head against the window.

We got to my house sooner than later, to my relief. I ran out of the car to be greeted by my Mother on the porch. I gave her a smile, turning around slightly to watch as my friends all came out of their cars. Luckily all of them were able to come. I still got their numbers though.

"Hey Y/n. I hope you know that you have to introduce your friends to me," my Mom smiled over at me.

"Okay well as you know this is Jack," I loosly hugged his waist.

"Sophia," I went over to the ginger and happily squished our cheeks together.

"Ally," I gave her a side hug.

"Finn," I ruffled his hair.

"Jaeden," I thumped his head.

"Chosen," I fist bumped him.

"Jeremy," I nudged his side.

"And Wyatt," I flicked a noodle curl.

"Nice to meet you all," my Mother looked a little overwhelmed by us. "I'll make dinner. Any preferences?"

After my Mom finished talking to all of them we all ran up to my room. I sat down on my bed and they crowded around my back to look over my shoulder. Jack leaned his chin on the top of my head. I opened my videos up and my breath hitched at the picture at the surface of the video. It showed the two girls that were pulling my hair. A wave of anger ran through me. I pushed it down and started the video. I turned the volume up all the way so everyone could hear.

The video started with me walking down the hall. The camera blurs a little as Ellie pulls me into the bathroom. As I'm getting dragged to the middle of the bathroom the camera shows her groupies and that one male block the door. You hear Ellie talking and then in the mirror you can see me get pushed into the counter. As we talk you notice her get visibly more mad. She then talks about the Ally thing. Everyone was too busy paying attention to the video to gasp. In the mirror you see me push her into a bathroom stall door. She winces and digs her fingernails into my arms though it isn't too visible. My squeak sounds and then me kneeing her in the crotch happens. The camera blurs for a split second as I run towards the door. As my hair gets pulled you can hear my sounds of displeasure. You see Ellie holding her crotch as she watches my hair get pulled. She starts to smirk and the camera falls with my body. The two girls come into view and you can see my hair and the foot of the girl holding me down. It shows the look of pain as I bite the girl's leg. My hair is let go of and I turn to scratch the other girl's face, putting the camera on Ellie. Her eyes were wide with surprise. The camera shows me dodge the hands of the two other groupies. You see the legs and lower region of the guy as I dived through his legs. The camera bobs up and down as I run down the hall, my sobs hearable. For a split second you see Jack from the cornor of the camera. He was running down the hall I had just exited. I get to my locker heaving heavy sobs, the camera turned to the floor as I slid down my locker. Not long after my sobs became calmer as I moved into a hug with Finn. You could hear me freak out to Finn and I grabbed the phone out of my back pocket. The camera turned to my tearstained face as I turned it off.