Four

"Get up stupid." Ky smacked Gee face repeatedly making him grab her hand and push it away then turn the other way.

"Unless you waking me up for some dick, stop touching me." He mumbled.

"I'm hungry and bored, wake up."

"Go cook something and leave me alone."

"This exactly why." She smacked him on his forehead putting on his basketball shorts since she was only in a bra and thong.

"Ky."

"What?"

"Can you make me something to eat too?" He asked opening his eyes while she looked at him like he was stupid.

"No." She stated blankly walking out before he could say anything but laughing because she heard him groan.

She went in the kitchen seeing he didn't have anything simple but stuff you had to cook, she rolled her eyes going to get her phone. When she walked back in the room he was still sleeping, she quietly grabbed her phone calling Indi and Aspy.

"What bitch?" India asked as soon as it connected.

"You called me." Aspen said confused.

"That's not me Aspen." Ky laughed. "India stop playing with me before I come home and beat your ass."

"Shaking in my boots."

"I was studying, is this important?"

"Word, I was on the phone so?"

"Damn, I can't even call my sister and best friend. Wow."

"Bitch if you wanna talk to me come home, I'm bored anyway." India rolled her eyes.

"Where are you?" Aspen asked putting on her goggles so she can test her new formula out.

"Gee house."

"So why are you calling? You always neglecting us when you around him."

"He either left her in the house or he sleep." India concluded.

"You don't know us." She mumbled making them laugh. "He sleep and I'm bout to cook but I'm bored."

"Call Nay, she sick and bored."

"You know what? I'm tried of you bitches, Imma make this the last time I call y'all."

"Love you too." They both sang before she hung up dialing Nay number.

Nay answered on the first ring seeming as though her phone was in her hand, they started talking about different shit while she made her food. Nay had to hang up due to her family pray time making Ky go bored again.

"Cause I been ya girl from the start, even when bitches would tear us apart. Took me a chance and I put down my guard now you the only nigga with my heart." She sang into Snapchat then putting her phone continuing to sing while stirring the food.

Gee walked into the kitchen seeing her at the stove making him smirk, he walked towards her putting both of his arms around her shoulders towering over her to look at what she was cooking. "Smell good."

"Your fat ass would wake up when the food almost done." She rolled her eyes making him laugh.

"It's like no matter what I do you always mad at me."

"I'm not mad."

"Seem like it." He yawned grabbing her phone to turn the music down. "Who Jahleel?"

"Huh?"

"If you could huh, you could hear."

"The music is loud, I didn't fucking hear you." She rolled her eyes.