Seven

This long asf.

"Can you stop? Damn." Dell said yelling at India through the phone. 

"Boy, stop calling my phone before I block you." 

"You block me, Imma have to fight your father cause he gon see me beating your ass."

"Why would I be scared of a nigga named Wendell?" She laughed loudly pissing him off more than he was. 

"You really think shit funny."

"And you really think shit sweet." She hung up again for the fifth time making him throw his phone at the refrigerator in frustration.

"Girl problems?" Gee smiled at him laughing. 

"Suck my dick." He said walking past him. 

"I ain't do shit to your bitch ass." He laughed looking at Dell broke ass phone on the floor. 

"You broke another fucking phone?" Ky asked coming in the kitchen stepping over the broke phone. 

"That's Dell shit, he just threw it at the refrigerator." 

"Why?"

"Don't know." He shrugged. "He got to be mad though cause that nigga just bought that 8 two days ago, he gon feel that shit in a few minutes." 

"It's not even turning on, this shit is done." Ky picked it up seeing it was cracked in the back and front. "He threw this shit hard as hell." 

"He got anger problems." He chuckled. "Boy retarded." 

"Y'all all got anger problems." 

"I'm the coolest one out the group girl."

"Nah, actually KC is. He the thinker out of y'all and the peacemaker."

"Yeah, you right bout that. When KC wanna fight, that's when niggas know shit bout to get real." 

"Searsly, niggas is going to jail when KC wanna fight." She chuckled. "Making him mad is really hard but getting him to the point to fight is something else."

"Niggas better hide when KC wanna fight." 

"Who KC wanna fight?" Dell asked coming back in the kitchen. 

"Nobody, we was talking about how y'all hotheads but KC the most chillest." 

"Oh yeah, most def KC the most humble but still the most annoyest." 

"Don't think that's a word but whatevs."

"So you just gon act like your phone not broke?"

"Fuck that phone, I got another one." He pulled out a iPhone 6.

"That's the trap phone though nigga."

"That's the only phone I need right now, fuck allat." 

"Where you going?" 

"Make a few sales then pick up Jamie."

"I'm bout to slide with you."

"Um, not the fuck you not." Ky looked at him like he was stupid. 

"Yeah I am, I'll see you at the party baby." He kissed her cheek. 

"How you just gon leave me in your house?" She looked at him like he was stupid.

"This basically ya shit too, you got keys, lock up when you leave. Love you baby, see you later."

"Whatever, love you too." She frowned.