Ten

"I miss my man." Ky frowned laying on Aspen back. 

"So answer the nigga calls." India rolled her eyes, she missed Dell too. 

"Bitch, you answer Dell calls."

"I ain't say I missed him."

"Y'all haven't spoken to y'all boyfriends in two weeks, just call them back." Aspen stated smiling at a text from Darius. 

"Bitch just because your lil relationship been good since your lil date you just been happy, I'm tired of seeing that ugly ass smile." India said making Aspen and Nay laugh.

"She just be grinning, just grinning like you a new woman lil ugly ass." Nay said. "Lay too."

"There's a lot of haters hating on people relationships and shit, nobody wanna see you happy, always tryna take ya joy away." Lay chuckled texting KC back.

"Fuck allat, what we doing for your birthday?" Ky asked Aspen.

"I don't know." Aspen shrugged. "We can all just go out to dinner."

"I wanna get drunk, I love drunk Aspen." 

"Drunk Aspen the funniest person ever." Nay laughed.

"What did y'all get me for my birthday?" She smiled.

"Bitch, you a millionaire. What you getting me for your birthday?" India asked making them laugh.

"All jokes to the left like bitch what don't you got?" Nay laughed.

"Aspen, come downstairs real quick." She heard her grandpa voice making her smile and get up quickly. 

"That's JC right? I look okay? I need to go speak to my man." India spoke fixing her hair standing up with Ky. 

"My mama will fight you."

"I'll take a L from Alyssa and still try to get with JC with a black eye, tuh."

"Y'all are sickening." Aspen shook her head walking downstairs to see most of her uncle.

"I picture this is how Heaven is." Nay said looking at all the fine men in the room. 

"Yes poppop?" Aspen asked after hugging all of them. 

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" 

"I don't know."

"You want a party?" 

"Yes!" Ky and Nay answered before she could. 

"Wasn't talking to the peanut gallery." Avery said. 

"Uh uh, Nay get yo man for I hurt his feelings." India said.

"He acting out today." She rolled her eyes making Ralph laugh.

"What first car you want?" Jaylen asked.

"A Ferrari."

"Pick another one." Siah looked at her blankly. 

"A Audi."

"Pick another one."

"Aston Martin."

"Aspen pick a normal damn car."

"You know that's Tac child, nigga only had foreign cars." Ike laughed.

"How are you asking me what I want then turning all my choices down? Give me a car you want."

"I mean I had a Aston as my first car." Jaylen chucked.

"How about a BMW i8?" JC asked showing her a picture.