Thirteen

Two months later..

"You always fucking mad." Dell looked at India. "For no fucking reason."

"You dragged me out the fucking bed and made me hit my head, that's a fucking reason."

"You made yourself hit your head, if you would of stopped kicking and just went along for the ride you would of been aight."

"Stop talking to me before I wanna fight, seriously."

"You can't beat me." He laughed. "All you do is pull my hair cause you know that shit hurt."

"Okay."

"Why we could never be on no cute shit?" He asked seriously. "We always gotta be arguing or yelling at each other, why we can't go on picnics and shit?" 

"When have you ever said let's go out?" She looked at him stupidly. 

"All the time, that was the reason of me fucking dragging you so you could get the fuck out the bed."

"Wendell, I just came back from school then went to Clark Atlanta with you so you can get everything situated then I had to sit in the fucking doctor office with you because your dirty ass act like you can't do shit alone then we had to go-"

"I know we had to run a lot of Aarons but I still want to go out." 

"Well I don't." She laid back down then sat back up looking at him. "We ran a lot of what?" 

"Aarons."

"Errands dumb bitch." She busted out laughing. "No the fuck you didn't."

"I just said that."

"Say it again." She recorded.

"Aarons."

"Bitch, Aaron is a name. Say errand with a d."

"The only d I use-"

"Don't even finish your sentence." She stopped the video. "Leave me alone though, I wanna go to sleep."

"And I wanna go on a date."

"It's Monday, I have blood coming out of me like a pig being gutted and my feet hurt. Leave me alone." 

"I hate when you say nasty shit like that, just say you on ya period son." He said walk out the room disgusted making her laugh. 

"Why ya face like that?" Gee asked leaning over the counter on his phone. 

"India fucking disgusting."

"I still don't understand how y'all a year and some months in." 

"I don't understand either." He looked back to make sure she wasn't near him. "She fucking annoying."

"And you a fucking bitch." Gee laughed. "Gon look back to see if that girl was coming so you could talk your shit." 

"Cause I'm tired of arguing with her for the night."

"Stop looking back nigga, got me paranoid and shit." 

"Cause she be sneaking up on me, the only time she could beat me is when she sneak me." 

"She be beating you up? Nigga." Gee laughed.

"What you laughing for? You only hit Ky when she around us cause she not gon hit you back, don't act like she really don't be trashing you. Sis even made you cry like three times." 

"It was two."

"Okay." Dell laughed. "I'm tired of you around the house, you needa get back with her, go outside, do some shit."