Twenty Six

"What you doing?" Aspen asked India as she ran the comb through her hair. 

"I just wash and blow dryed my hair, wassup?" India asked looking at her. 

"Nothing, we just haven't had a conversation by ourselves in a while." Aspen spoke. 

"Seriously."

"You wanna go out?" 

"Where?" 

"Red Lobster, Uncle JJ own three of them so it's free." 

"Bet." 

India got up putting her hair in a pony tail, she grabbed her phone sliding into her slides. She walked downstairs with Aspen looking at all of them rolling her eyes, she was annoyed with them. 

"Where y'all going?" Jamie asked.

"To Red Lobster." Aspen spoke. 

"Damn, no invite?" Gee asked.

"No, y'all can't come." India shut them down making Aspen chuckle, she didn't want nobody to come but India. 

"You not going either." Dell looked at her like she dumb. "Go put on a shirt dumb ass." 

"I do have on a shirt."

"That's a bra." KC said. 

"Don't start with me ya Caitlyn Jenner looking ass." 

"Ahh!" Nay yelled smacking Jahsya arm. 

"Go change brah."

"I'm really not bout to change, you wasting ya breath."

"Oh, y'all together?" Jamie and Ky cousin, Jamilla, asked.

"No." India spoke walking out. 

"Well, I'll see y'all later." Aspen chuckled.

"Come gimme kiss." Jamie puckered his lips as she jogged to him to peck his lips. 

"Bring me back some biscuits!" Ky yelled out. 

Aspen looked in the cars to see which one India was in, she was in the Ferrari making her laugh. Aspen got in the driver side then pulled off as India recorded herself and Aspen. It was a 30 minute drive but the way Aspen was speeding they got there in 15. 

"Aspen, I would have not picked this car if I knew you be bugging like that." India said making her laugh. 

"I be thinking I'm Vin Disel." Aspen smiled as India opened the door for her. "Thank you." 

"Aspen, how you doing? You got so big." The manager, Lecia, smiled hugging her. 

"I'm fine and yeah I know." 

"Taylor I want you to show Aspen and her to their table, this is like Royalty so please don't give us a bad name." 

"Right this way ladies." He said taking two menus. "A booth or table?" 

"Booth." Indi and Aspen said in unison. 

"Can I take your drink orders while you decide what you want?" He asked.

"I want a strawberry daiquiri." India smiled.

"Are you 21 or older?" 

"No but does it matter? We royalty." India mocked her voice making Aspen chuckle.

"And for you?" 

"This Pina Coloda looks good so that and the stuffed mushrooms."

"And buffalo wings." India added.