Five

Aspen ate her hot cheetos in silence watching her aunt Remy on the phone looking for her credit card. She was feeling hyper today and was so happy making Remy raise a eyebrow, finally paying for their stuff they walked out getting in the car.

"Joshua, you annoying me I'll be home when I get there damn." She spoke hanging up. 

"You're so mean to him." Aspen spoke making Remy laugh.

"He's so annoying, he wants me to come home just so we can look in each other faces." She rolled her eyes.

"You like it." Aspen smiled making her laugh.

"You wanna come with me to get my hair done?" 

"Yeah, I don't have nothing else to do."

"Doesn't Jamie go record his song with Zayyir today? You not gon go support?" 

"Kaiser and India wants me to but I don't think I should." Aspen spoke rubbing her nails together. "It's been almost three weeks since I spoke to him and I'm still not over it."

"This something big though Aspen, he's been to every competition or science fair you had even though he hate it. I'm not saying stay but at least go show some support." 

"Okay, I guess you're right." Aspen nodded.

"You know what's the best way to make a nigga regret losing you?" 

Turning to look her way Aspen answered. "No."

"Show em why he shouldn't of lost you."

"So what should I do?" Aspen asked not really getting it.

"Change your hair, your clothes, get a new man." Remy laughed. "Show em you ain't doing bad without him and watch how he start regretting everything he ever did to you." 

Aspen didn't say anything but thought about what she was going to do, she got out the car following Remy in a hair shop. Aspen looked around at all the different kind of bundles, colors and lengths. 

"You think this will look cute on me?" Aspen asked Remy touching a bundle.

"Blondes have more fun." Remy smirked holding up the blonde hair she was planning on getting.

"Ouu, we finna be twins." Aspen squealed making her laugh. 

Remy picked four bundles of 30 inches Malaysian hair since she wanted it to go past her ass, she watched Aspen pick through the inches not knowing what she wanted. Aspen finally picked 24 inches of mink Brazilian body wave. Remy got out her card again paying the total of $700 for her and Aspen hair. 

They walked to another part of the shop where Kai, Alyssa, Alli and Olivia was standing around. Kai perked up seeing them walk in, she ran straight to Aspen making her laugh. Aspen hugged all of them then stood there admiring all of them. They were in their 60s and looked like they were in their late 20s.

"You ain't tell me you was bringing my baby, I haven't seen her in so long." Kai smiled still holding on to Aspen. "You growing up, look at my pretty baby."

"She look like me when I was a teenager." Alli said making them agree.

"Who doing my hair?" Remy asked.

"Cliff." She motioned for him to come so he can start.

"Aspen want her hair done too, she changing her look." 

"You heartbroken?" Olivia asked making her nod slowly. "When Mace and I separated, I changed everything. Had him begging to come back."

"He used to call my phone like can you talk to your cousin? I just wanna talk." Alli laughed.