Twenty Four

"Wendell, I wanna break up." India told him as he woke up.

"With who?" He grumbled clearing his throat.

"You, duh." 

"Why?" He asked closing his eyes preparing to go back to sleep. 

"Because I feel like this relationship haven't been the same since the beginning." 

"Mhm."

"See you don't even pay attention to me."

"I'm paying attention Indi." 

"What I just say?" 

"I don't pay attention."

"Okay, I still wanna break up."

"Get off me then." 

"You're on me idiot." 

"Mhm."

"So you want me to break up with you?"

"You not breaking up with me even if I wanted to end this relationship." Dell sat up looking at blankly now mad cause she woke him up. 

"Why would you want to be in a relationship you don't want?" 

"Because I love you so we gon stay together until I want it again." He answered yawning.

"You know that was a good ass answer. A normal female would of smiled and shit."

"You never been normal." He laid back down pushing her so he could lay back on her chest. "Best thing about you."

"Gimme kiss cause you just coming through with these answers right now." India smiled as she felt the vibration on her chest indicating he was laughing. 

"Can I please go back to sleep Indi?" He asked as he kissed her three times.

"Yes." She chuckled getting her phone so she would leave him alone.

~

"Why don't we argue?" Lay asked KC who was playing the game. 

"What am I arguing with you for?" 

"I don't know but if we not arguing that mean somebody hiding shit and it's not me."

"It obviously is if you just now saying something about not arguing when we been together for almost five months now."

"Exactly, five months and no arguments."

"I'm not understanding the problem." KC paused the game to look at her. "Who wants to argue? If you have a problem, just tell me it so we can talk it out."

"I am telling you the problem." 

"The problem is you think I'm hiding something?" He asked for confirmation. "I mean we live together, we be together everyday, we have sex whenever you want it. I don't understand what I could be possibly be hiding."

"Okay Kelsie."

"I really just don't understand." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's nothing, we're good." She told him as he kept looking at her.

"But are we?"

"Yes Kelsie." She smiled kissing his cheek. 

She was annoyed he wasn't the type to argue, he didn't even get mad. He'll say sorry before he feed into her, sometimes she wanted him to get mad just so they can have angry sex or some makeup sex but it never happens.