Nine

"I just want you to understand from my point of view." Dell said making India look at him boredly. 

"I'm not so you might as well stop explaining yourself, you wasting your breath and my time."

"You never wanna talk shit out."

"Talk it out for what? You knew I wasn't going to like it and you did it anyway so we don't got shit to talk about."

"I don't want the damn girl."

""Yeah, I had fun at the party until that ugly ghetto girl wanted to fight" "Chill lol but word the party was lit" "We should link sometime" "Yeah, hit me."' India read the DMs between Goldie and Dell. "But you don't want that girl, get the fuck out my face."

"Like you said Imma be wasting my time explaining right? Then Imma stop trying to explain myself." He shrugged.

"I been wanting you to stop talking to me for thirty minutes now." India got off his bed going in the kitchen where Gee was sitting on the counter. "This why this house so dirty because y'all dirty."

"I'm cleaner than your boyfriend."

"Who?"

"Y'all niggas stay arguing." Gee laughed. "What it's about now? Tell Dr.GeeMoney."

"He gon tell that bitch Grey they gon link."

"Grey?"

"That bitch from the party that I beat up."

"Wendell you fucking up!" Gee yelled laughing.

"Garrett be honest with me, that was really Dell cousin you was getting the number for?"

"Man India, yeah. That boy ain't cheating on you, relax."

"It ain't cheating cause we not in a relationship."

"Yes we are, I don't understand what do you want me to do. I apologized, I told the girl I got a girlfriend-"

"You still explaining yourself."

"Aye son, don't cut me-"

"Off nigga." India looked at him like he was retarded. 

"You looking at me like she cut me off." Gee laughed. "She testing yo gangsta, what you gon do C-Dell?"

"Nothing, Imma let her mad ass just be mad."

"I'm really not mad." She chuckled taking out her phone. "Ohhh, Kalif said I'm pretty, damn Justin asking for my number, Butta tryna see me let me respond to them."

"Imma break ya shit."

"Gee, you hear something?"

"Nothing at all."

"And you feeding into the petty shit." Dell glared at Gee making me laugh.

"Niggas glow up and think they could start playing pretty bitches like I didn't know the ugly shit you once was. You looked like a whole anteater but I still decided to look over that and you tryna play me like I ain't always been this cute. I make you look better nigga."

"Son called you a anteater." 

"You know he was ugly as hell looking like something off of animal planet and now a nigga grow a little beard, learn how to dress and get some weight on him he the most conceited ass nigga ever."

"What else Indi?" Gee instigated recording her while Dell was just looking.

"He was ugly ass hell with them skinny ass glasses on his face looking like the nephew off of Bernie Mac, he looked like a big ass tapeworm."