Seventeen

"Isn't life fucking funny?" India laughed leaning on Dell. "I should've fucking known."

"India shut up." Nay laughed. 

"God always working, I thought basketball player made the term no days off but that nigga made it. Don't y'all love our God?" India continued laughing. 

"India please." Ky shook her head.

"Like this is the perfect comeback to the comeback like I'm going to sip the fuck out my Hennessy and enjoy this. This is what I fucking needed to make my night better."

"You so annoying." KC laughed.

"Memo want y'all to take some pictures." The photographer said to the girls. "We gotta go out there."

"Right now? Cause-"

"India come on girl." Lay stated still confused why everyone was looking at them weirdly, her and Aspen were the only ones confused.

"Wassup Jug?" Gee asked sitting down while they walked off.

"Nice seeing y'all here." Darius smirked drinking his water.

"You a bitch ass nigga real talk." KC chuckled. "I ain't almost recognize you though, last time I saw you you was sleep on somebody grass."

"Nah, you mistaken me for Jamie."

"I ain't bout to do this back and forth." Jamie laughed. "If I wanted to knock you out right now, they'll let me."

"Fuck you looking at me for?" Gee asked Smiley. "I'll knock you the fuck out."

"Chill." KC laughed. 

"Why y'all here?" Dell asked. "The fuck was y'all plotting?" 

"I'm part of the family." Darius smirked. "They really like me, Aspen really love me."

"Aspen don't love you." Jamie laughed.

"That's what she was repeating over and over when I was in her." He smirked. "Her beauty mark real cute, right?" 

"Nigga, stop fucking looking at me." Gee stood up making KC stand in front of him.

"Don't let these niggas get to y'all." KC looked at them. "We gon see them outside of here, they can't hide forever."

"Damn." India stated after she dropped her plate of cupcakes on Darius. "I mistook you for the garbage."

"Nah, you dumped them in the right place." Jamie chuckled.

"India!" Aspen gasped getting a bunch of napkins wiping his pants. "Come on, we can go in the bathroom."

"Don't try that funny shit with me, I don't give a fuck where we at." Smiley told her.

"Who the fuck is scared of you?" India asked picking up her cup. 

"India stop." Ky told her as Aspen, CiCi and Darius walked away.

"I wasn't even thinking bout his goofy goober looking ass for him to say anything to me. I don't know this nigga, fuck outta here."

"I'll kill ya boyfriend."

"Ain't you the same nigga who they caught on camera? Ya aim ain't up there." Dell laughed. 

"This him?" Jamie asked then busted out laughing. "Dude was standing three feet in front of him and still missed, who you killing?"

 "Son could miss me with that shit, literally."  

"Damn, I'm real clumsy today." India laughed tipping somebody cup over.