Nineteen

"Aspen? What are you-" CiCi got cut off by Aspen fist connecting to her mouth, she knocked CiCi to the ground then continued hitting her in her face repeatedly. "Aspen stop! Please." 

Aspen wasn't hearing anything except for all the warnings Jamie gave her about CiCi, she was thinking about all the times CiCi threw shade at her making it seem as if it was a joke, she was thinking about all the days she missed out with Jamie just because she had something against him. She was just hut and she wanted to hurt her as bad.

"Damn Floyd." Nay laughed recording. 

"Aspen! What are you doing?! Stop!" CiCi mother said putting the toddler she was holding down.

"Lady please do not touch my little sister, my nails too cute and if I hit you I'm taking something out of your house to pay for my nails." Lay told her.

"This bitch gets on my nerves." Ky laughed.

CiCi mother pulled Aspen by her hair and Lay swung on her, she kicked her making her fall but her mother held a tight grip on her long hair. Lay fell onto the ground but she still didn't stop swinging, she straddled her continuing to send blows to her head and face.

"The most two humble peacemaking non fighters out the group are the one sending out ass whoopings, who would've fucking known?" Nay laughed.

"Aw come here pretty girl." Ky picked up the toddler who was crying from watching her grandmother and mother getting attacked. "You're so pretty, don't turn out like your mother."

India started stomping CiCi for her cousin, Aspen had angry tears running down her face while blood got on the floor from Aspen fist and CiCi face. Ky rocked the little girl to sleep putting her on the couch then breaking up the fights.

"Y'all tryna kill the girl? Damn come on Rocky and Creed." Nay laughed.

"Is she dead?" Ky asked seeing CiCi looking lifeless.

"No I just kicked her in the lower part of her brain to knock her out so when she wakes up she's going to have a headache for days along with being in pain because the body-"

"Aspen." India cut her off. "We don't need a damn science lesson right now."

"Aspen! I'm going to call your mother and father!"

"Fuck you and your daughter." Aspen stated walking out.

"Lay, why are you going through that lady purse?" Nay laughed recording her for snapchat.

"She only got $50 in here." Lay rolled her eyes putting it in her pocket. "It'll do for two nails."

"This is sad, let's go." Ky shook her head as they all walked out.

Aspen thought finally fighting was going to make her feel better but it didn't, she was hurt. It was so much to handle and just as she thought nothing else could go wrong, she got a call that made her heart stop altogether.

~

"I can have the charge Cienna and Yazminah have on you dropped by tomorrow but you beat the cop up bad Jamie." Mulan stated going through everything. "His nose is broken and a tooth is missing."

"He should've let me walk away."

"I understand all about wanting to fight and letting people get to you but you got a lot of shit riding now. Your brother got murdered by police so you hate them, I get it I'll feel the same but imagine your mother having to get that call that not one but both of her sons are sitting in jail."