Fifteen

"Stop fucking following me." Jamie told CiCi walking down the stairs.

"Did you forget the terms? It's been three months-"

"Bitch, you wanted me away from Aspen so I got her to hate me. I'm not having sex with you so stop fucking hitting me up and randomly popping up."

"I wonder how Aspen's going to feel knowing we've been messing around this whole time." CiCi smirked putting her finger on her chin. "Who you think she gon hate more? Me or you?"

"Imma act like ain't shit happen once you come up missing."

"What you gon kill me?" She chuckled grabbing his arm. 

"What the fuck do you want from me son? Like honestly this can't be all about sex, what the fuck do you want?" 

"You."

"But for what? I ain't shit. I'm a broke ass nigga who drive his mother car, Aspen used to buy me shit. Fuck do you want from me?" 

"I want the love you feel for her."

"You'll never have that from me." He shrugged honestly, no female would ever have him like her.

"Until I make you feel what's here then-"

"Bitch the only thing that's here between us is rage, when I see you I think of different ways to kill you."

"Sociopaths need love to, if you just gave us a chance then you'll understand how we got into this situation."

"We got into this situation because you a nut ass bitch who need to be monitored 24/7 taking pills to keep you in check, you not fucking right in the head."

"You can get me right." She smiled rubbing his pants.

"I can get you killed." He told her honestly, tempting towards that option.

"I bet you'll like to know Darius finally took something from you you could never have." CiCi smirked.

"Aspen gon come back in my life one way or another."

"Oh I wasn't talking bout that." She chuckled. "Read this."

Jamie furrowed his eyebrows confused on what she was showing him, he read the text messages between her and Aspen which they was talking about her losing her virginity. His heart dropped as he checked the contact to see if this was the right number, he even called just to hear her childish ass voicemail. His heart was more than broke, it was shattered and he felt like everything just left in his body.

"You know Aspen still naive when it comes to the dating stuff, I think I said something along the lines if you love him, you should give him all of you." CiCi smirked watching Jamie eyes water until a tear eventually dropped.

"Watch out." He cleared his throat trying to not put his hands on her as she continued poking the bear.

"I got you out her life, I got India out her life, next is the rest of y'all and then it'll just be Aspen and I."

"Fuck out my way before I go to jail for murder." Jamie told her seriously, his hands was twitching and he was gon beat her like a nigga.

"Get the fuck out his fucking way." Ky spoke coming down the stairs seeing her cousin crying and CiCi smirking. 

"We were just talking."

"Bitch, I don't give a fuck. He said get the fuck out his way so move before I punch ya head through the glass door."