Twenty Five

"Can you go over this and see if this right?" Dell asked India who was laying down. 

"No."

"Indi, I'm tryna see if this right."

"I don't care." 

"I'm not even playing." 

"I'm not either."

"Indi, I haven't been doing school work in two years. I just need you to go over this shit so I know I'm not that rusty." 

"What are you asking me for? It's a whole damn genius that live in this house." 

"What if this shit wrong? I don't wanna seem dumb in front of her." 

"You are dumb." She laughed. 

"Aight whatever." Dell put the paper on the table getting annoyed. 

"Dell, you're so insecure when it's come to your education and I don't understand. You're not dumb, far from it. It's okay to ask questions and Aspen not going to judge you, she taught a whole damn class, she have the patience."

"Aight." He sighed grabbing the paper. He walked in the kitchen seeing her reading some science book. "Aspen?" 

"Yeah?" 

"You could go over these and tell me if I got these wrong?" He asked handing her the paper.

"They're all wrong." She stated without even looking at the paper. 

"You didn't even look at it." 

"I could tell just by glancing, you're equations are wrong so the answers going to automatically be wrong." 

"So what's the right equations?" 

"How about I'll help you later?" She asked turning back to her book not even waiting for a answer. 

"Okay." He said slowly furrowing his eyebrows. He walked downstairs to the basement seeing the boys, he sat down on the couch. "What the hell you do to Aspen? Why she so mean now?" 

"You noticed that too, right?" Gee asked. "Girl turning into India." 

"What you do?" Dell repeated.

"I ain't do shit to her." Jamie looked up from his phone. 

"You ain't notice she been so mean?" KC asked.

"I bumped into her earlier and she told me to watch where I'm going, I had to do a double take like girl I'll fuck you up." Gee stated making them laugh. 

"I don't know what's wrong with her." Jamie shrugged. "She ain't really talking to me so I'm tryna give her her space." 

"Fuck is space? Let Ky ask me for some space. The only space she getting gon be between her teeth after I knock em out." Gee said.

"Girl, stop following me." They heard Jahsya laugh as Nay was behind him. 

"I just wanna know." 

"What you wanna know for?" He chuckled. "You gon be mad, Imma feed you then eat ya pussy then you gon be back under me. What you wasting both of our time for yo?" 

"You real lucky Aspen go with Jamie." She threw his phone at his chest going back up the stairs.

"Fuck she mean by that?" Jamie asked confused. 

"You dumb." Dell chuckled.

"Jah probably cheated on her so she saying she would of fucked you to get him mad." KC explained slowly.