Epilogue

6 months later....

Amara....

He was ignoring me...I could see from my corner of the room that he was purposely avoiding my eyes. Of course Am! What do you expect!

..It was almost six months since I last saw him. I knew I broke his heart that night...I knew in my journey of discovering true love, I had unintentionally hurt a lot of people...him more than others! I would have drowned myself under this burden if not for my persistent someone...

The thought of my fiancé brought a smile on my face...Yes! I am officially engaged today...I was going to marry the love of my life.

After my love confession to Sarthak, life has been nothing less than a fairytale. For starters, he didn't go to Chennai and since then I have spent every waking moment with him. He wouldn't leave me alone and said that he had always missed this boyfriend feel with me. Now he wanted to live every moment of it.

Vivaan, on the other hand greeted me the next day with packed bags. He said that he was going to go through with the Roman house plan and his therapist had arranged a temporary residence for him in Madhupur until the paperwork is done.

It would be a understatement to say that I felt so weird letting him go. All these years...it had become my inherent nature to wait for him that I couldn't believe I was the one who ditched him.

He left that day and we never talked again until two days back when I gathered the guts to call him and invite to my engagement. Although he hesitated at first but then he came.
To sit in the corner and not even look at me...

I would have basked a few more minutes at Vivaan's indifference but two hands suddenly enclosed me from behind.

"Hey Fiancé..." his mesmerising voice whispered in my ear and I went putty in his hands. Damn this man...

I turned around so that we were facing each other now and entangled both my arms on his neck.

"Hey You..." I smiled back to his wide grin.

"Did you like the ring?" he enquired as he gently caressed my shoulder. My eyes instinctively went to the big rock on my left hand and I smiled.

"It's perfect" I replied and was rewarded with a content expression.

"I knew you would like it...I searched for nearly a week until I saw this one...Simple yet priceless" he whispered as if not talking about the ring making me blush.

"Ahem...Ahem....Don't finish up your romance kids or else you guys gonna hate each other in a year" Twinkle chirped in uninvited breaking our moment.

"Thanks for the blessing" Sarthak commented sarcastically.

"Hey hey...stow your sassiness! You know I am joking...Anyways as your love cupid...my blessings are always with you" she stated proudly taking all the credit that made both of us chuckle.

"Jeez Twinkle...you are so modest" I pitched in to which we all laughed.

"But seriously guys...now that you are getting settled, help me start something with Saurav as well! I have been trying for more than a year now" she pouted still stuck on her Saurav obsession.

"Do you really like him, Twinkle?" I enquired.

"Nah! He's just...the whole OCD thing makes him so hot! I just wanna get into his pan.." she was about to speak up stuff cooking in her dirty mind when Saurav appeared, that shur her up.

"Ohh...Hey...Saurav" she managed making me suppress my laughter.

"Hey guys...did you know they are serving baked cauliflowers here! According to a thesis on flowery vegetables...baking releases the acidic elements of cauliflower that may cause indigestion or..." Saurav started his ramble but Sarthak cut him off.