Chapter 1

ATTENTION !!!! The story is not written by ME. It's written by "SOME IMAGINES YOU KNOW?" On tumblr.

*Elena's POV*

It's a pretty miserable day in London. Rain is pouring. I'm sitting inside a Chinese take away, waiting for my dinner. As I look outside to the pouring rain.

I receive a text message from my close friend Louis.

"Hey babe! Jane and I would like to talk to you about something serious. Is that okay!?" He asks.

Well I can't say no now can I.

"Okay sure,". I replied.

What would it be about? What could they possibly want from me.

I grab my food and bolt out to my Peugeot 208 GTI. I turn the car on and "Say Nothing" by Example starts to blare out. I don't mind this song. I quite like it.

I'm on the way home. Still thinking about what they want from me. The traffic is heavy. Peak hour. When everyone goes home from work.

Yay me!

I pick a brilliant time to leave from work. I still amazing. The beauty of working in a Hair Salon. Lightning strikes and lights up the sky. Storms are so beautiful, but can be so annoying and inconvenient. R.I.P by Rita Ora is now on the radio.

Boy, she is talented!!

I pull into the driveway of the complex where my flat is. Right down the hall from Louis' and Jane's.

And the other boys from One Direction. I pull up beside Louis' Porsche which was next to Jane's Mini Cooper.

I grab my dinner and make a run for it. I walk in through the lobby and wave to the guys behind the counter and grab my mail from them. I head up to my flat. I walk past Jane and Louis' flat.

They immediately open the door and follow me.

"Eager are we!?" I say to them.

"Yes, I suppose we are," Louis says back.

Cool.

I open the door to my flat and Louis and Jane make their way in.

"Any food for us!?" Louis asks.

"No. This is for me. If I had known you wanted some, I would of got some,". I pour everything into one bowl and head over to the lounge.

"So what's up!?" I ask.

"Well, Elena , Jane and I have been married for 2 years now,"

"I know that," I said.

"Yes but listen for a minute. Jane and I, have been trying for a baby for a year now and nothing is working or happening, and it's really overwhelming us now and making up fairly upset."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I say stuffing my face full of honey chicken and fried rice.

"Yes, but thats kind of why we are here Elena. We were wondering, if you could carry the baby for us. Be our Surrogate,". I swallow hard on my food, my eyes grow wide.