chapter 17

*Elena's POV*

Time to leave the hospital.

What a, rather interesting night that was.

Kept waking up every 2 hours to feed Leo. When Leo goes home today, he'll be living off formula at nights.

My sleep, will no longer be disturbed. After being pregnant, and reckless nights of no sleep.

This is it. I get my sleep back.
But Jane and Louis' is gone forever.

I pack my bag, what was left of it anyway.

I only needed to be in hospital one night anyway. Leo is currently getting his shots and a small cut from his foot. His scream echoes through the hallways of the Maternity ward.

"Ready to go, babe!?" Harry says twirling his car keys around his index finger.

"Yeah, almost." I say back.

"Remember, we need to go to court next week to say the baby is Jane's. Not yours. Remember!? Leo is legally yours at the moment!?"

"Yes, I know Harry. Thank you,".

I sit on the hospital bed, waiting for Leo to come out. The Midwife wheels him over to me.

"Here you go Elena. He's all yours," The Midwife says.

"Thanks," I reply back.

Trying not to sound like a complete bitch. The fact Leo isn't really mine, upsets me. Why must people toy with me.

Jane and Louis run around the corner.

"Is he out!?" Jane asks.

"Yeah, he's right here," I say with a slight smile.

"Oh Leo!" Jane says while lifting him up in the air.

She lowers him down and kisses his nose. Jane seems so happy to be a mother. I'm glad. That means my job here is done. I'm waddling out to the car. Holding my belly. It hurts so much. And it's so weird from where Leo was sitting. I see Harry pull up the Range Rover at the front entrance.

"Perfect,". I hear Jane and Louis walking down the corridor.

Oh let me out of here! I can't take it anymore! I just can't!

Harry gets out of the car and locks it. Due to paparazzi. I'm holding my gut, as I'm so in pain from giving birth to a baby. Paparazzi are snapping at me. This is so embarrassing. They saw me walk in the Hospital, with a huge baby bump. And now they're seeing me walk out with no baby.

Argh. So embarrassing. This is what I get for being nice.

"Harry, it hurts," I moan.

"I know, baby. Hop in," Harry says holding open the passenger door.

I climb into the passenger seat. Harry shuts my door then casually walks over to driver's side. Harry gets in, and as he does, Louis and Jane walk out with Leo. I look at them with total envy. That should be me holding Leo.

Why! I've totally fucked up my emotions.

Harry looks at me worried.

"Are you okay!?" he asks.

"No. Not really," I truthfully say back.

"Being completely honest with you. I wish Leo was my baby. I wish I was taking him home. Cuddling him. Being his Mummy," I say truthfully.

"I know. I know. We'll have our own one day. I promise you," Harry says to me.

He sounds promising. So, I'm just going to take his word.