chapter 7

*Elena's POV*

I begin to slowly wake up. Harry's arm around my body. Still spooning me from yesterday.

How long did we sleep for!? I look at the clock. It's 2:34am. Of course.

I'm only awake cause I need to pee. I slowly roll out of Harry's embrace.

Harry is a deep sleeper, just like I am. So he won't feel a thing. I gently lift Harry's arm off of me. I get up and slowly walk to the ensuite bathroom.

Oh I love to pee.

The release just feels so nice after you've been busting. I finish my business on the toilet and stand up.

I walk over to the sink and begin to wash my hands. And I do so, I look in the mirror and look at myself.

Bags under my eyes.

Disgusting.

Hair all over the place.

I look very pale.

Eh.

I sneak back into the room and grab my phone and head back to the bathroom. Harry is still sound asleep. Good. I look on my phone.

6 missed calls from Jane.

10 missed calls from Louis.

A message from Alex,

15 messages from Jane,

13 messages from Louis.

Wow. I must have been out cold. My phone wasn't on silent. If anything, it should of woken me up. But It didn't. That's nice. I quickly read Alex's message.

From Alex :
"Hey there Elena. Alex here. Want to meet up at 1pm tomorrow for Lunch!? At The Refinery Bar!?"

I quickly send a message back.

To Alex :
"Ignore the time I'm sending this to you. Yes, I'll see you there,".

I turn to walk out of the bathroom, and I see Harry standing in the doorway looking sexy as hell. How does he do it and I just look like a blob.

"What are you doing up!?" Harry asks in his husky 'I just woke up' voice.

"I had to pee," I say bluntly back to him.

"Did you get a bunch of calls and messages from Louis?"

"Actually, yeah I did. And Jane,".

"Jane called and texted you aswell!? What time were her messages!?"

"After the baby shower,"

"Hmm,". I go back over to the sink and splash my face with cold water. Harry looks at me confused.

"I'm ugly and I needed to freshen up,". Harry raises his eyebrow at me, then rolls his eyes.

"Don't be dumb. Come. Lets go back to bed," He says holding his hand out. I take his hand and walk back to bed.

Harry waits for me to get into the bed.

Once I'm in, I shift myself and get into a comfortable position. Harry crawls up behind me, then shifts to make himself comfortable. He puts his arm over me, and presses his body against mine.