chapter 12

*Elena's POV*

Well, nothing fits over my pregnant belly anymore.

Maxi dress to the rescue. Why does this baby have to grow so big!

Stretch marks, are spread across my body.
Well. My body is ruined.

I'm ugly.

I look at myself in the big mirror. I'm only wearing a maternity bra, and daggy panties. Eh. I'm not sure how Harry still finds me attractive.

Speak of the devil. Harry walks in. I immediately turn away from Harry holding my body.

"Why are you hiding your body from me!?" Harry asks slightly upset.

"Because, I'm ugly. My body is ruined,". Harry walks over to me and hugs me from behind.

"You, are beautiful," Harry says.

"I don't feel it," I say back.

Harry releases me, and walks over to my side of the bed.

"Bio oil," Harry says holding up my bio oil.

"Yes!?" I say back to him.

Harry sits at the end of the bed.

"Come here," Harry says holding out his hand.

I take Harry's hand and move toward him. Harry squirts some Bio Oil in his hand and begins gently massaging my stretch marks. His fingers moving perfectly, over the hideous marks, massaging deeply. He really knows how to work it. He's just, so perfect.

"Your body isn't ruin Elena. You're a beautiful, tiger, who earned her stripes," Harry says to me.

I sit and think for a minute. That's a nice way to put it. I look down at Harry. He has a serious concentration face on.

"You definitely know how to make a girl feel beautiful Harry," I tell him.

"What do you mean!? You are beautiful. I'm just making you acknowledge and realised it," Harry responds back.

Harry's hands move smoothing and softly over my big bump.

"I did not plan for this many stretch marks," I say jokingly.
Harry smiles back and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"You're done," Harry says releasing his hands from my bump.

"Go get dressed," Harry demands.

"Okay, okay. Damn!".

I grab my Maxi dress. It's baby blue soft dress. Ha! Baby blue. That's suitable considering, I am having a boy. And blue is the colour for boys. I slip it on, and I don't feel so fat.

But then, I turn to the side and I have a massive belly poking out

But then, I turn to the side and I have a massive belly poking out. It's going to be nerving going to this dinner. The boy's have booked out The Ivy! The Ivy for gods sakes! That's so over the top! But, that's okay. They're all rich. I slide into my favourite sandals. Silver, with a white flower. I look in the mirror and quickly tie my hair up messy but in a nice way.