chapter 18

*Elena's POV*

I walk out the front of the Complex to the Apartment car park. Harry is vacuuming the Range Rover. We're on our way to Cheshire today.

And I'm so excited! It's currently 9:58am.

We're set to leave for Holmes Chapel at midday.

I've pumped 10 bottles of breast milk. I'm dry now. Hopefully it should last awhile. Mixed with formula aswell. She can't rely on me all the time. I just can't. Pumping all that breast milk was so exhausting.

Mentally.

I walk towards Harry. Who's vacuuming the passenger seat with 'Henry'. I look on the ground, and see the little vacuum smile at me.

Damn.

A vacuum cleaner cute!?

I didn't think that would even cross my mind. Ever.

I tap on Harry's shoulder. He stands up from leaning in the car and looks at me. A smile immediately lights up on his face. I lean in to give him a kiss.

"Need anything!?" I ask Harry over the vacuum.

"Water please Elena," Harry responds.

I smile and go to open the boot of the car. It's been cleaned, and all our luggage has been packed in. I have a cute '1D' tote bag to put our water and food in for the trip.

I grab a bottle of water out from the bag. It's mine, but it doesn't matter. I shut the boot of the car and head back to Harry. I once again tap him on the shoulder. I look around and I see paparazzi sticking their cameras through the gates. Seriously. Harry turns off the vacuum and leans against the car.

"Exhausted!?" I ask.

"Not really. It's just a workout," Harry chuckles.

I smile back and look at the ground.

Damn! I'm smiling at the ground.

Louis and Jane walk out the front and head over to us.

"How was the first night home with bub!?" I ask interested.

"I can't even," Jane says.

She has bags under her eyes, as well as Louis.

"Tired are we!?" Harry says taking a sip from my water bottle.

"Extremely. He kept waking up," Louis complains.

"Well, welcome to parenthood," I say smiling.

"How are you feeling though Elena!?" Louis asks me concerned.

"I'm alright. Still a little sore, but nothing compared to the pain of labour," I admit.

"Make sure you have a safe drive," Jane says rocking Leo.

"We will. I trust Harry," I say leaning in for a cuddle.

"We're not leaving til midday," Harry adds.

"Done a spot of hoovering!?" Louis asks.

"Just a little. I mean, I'm not really up for travelling in a dirty car," Harry admits.

The domestic side of Harry. I think it's quite attractive.

"Elena. Can I speak with you for a minute!?" Louis asks.

I'm scared now! I look at Harry and he gives me a nod. I walk with Louis about 20 metres away from Harry and Jane. Louis and I sit on a brick wall. Both my hands on either side of me, holding on. While I look down at the ground feeling little again.