chapter 2

*Elena's POV*

*24 Hours Before*

"Hold still Elana," Harry demands.

"No! I'm so sick of these!" I whine.

"Come on. This is the last one. Maybe," Harry says.

Jane and I have both been taking the same injections everyday, to get our cycle in sync with each other.

Harry has been kind enough to inject the needle for me. I hate needles though. So this past month has been absolutely horrifying, and poor Harry for putting up with me crying and carrying on.

"Elena, we need to do this. How can we do this the way you want!?" He asks.

"By not doing it at all!"

"We need to Elena. You're doing Louis and Jane a huge favour. After all you've been through in the past month, with all the IVF treatment, don't stop now,".

Dammit. Harry was right.

"Here, come with me," Harry says holding his hand out. I hold his hand and walk with him over to the recliner sofa. I lay down and lean back, but so I'm slightly elevated.

"Elena, look at me." I turn my head slightly to look at him. I look into his beautiful, gorgeous green eyes.

"Relax, this will be over in 5 seconds okay!? Take a deep breath in, and out.".

I keep staring into his eyes as I'm told to take a deep breath

"Keep taking deep breaths for me Elena,".

I do as I'm told. I close my eyes and try to relax. Concentrating on taking deep breaths. I hate having a fear of needles. As Harry catches me off guard he sticks the needle in my arm, making me yelp a little bit. I can feel the cold, liquid of the needle spread through my body. My face has gone red, and I had a stranded tear, stroll down my cheek.

Harry takes the needle out, and places a cotton ball on where the needle was and applies pressure. Harry's hand makes his way to my hair and gently strokes it. I hear paper ripping of a bandaid cover.

Harry places the bandaid over the mark and lets me lay here.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"It's alright Elena,". I sit up and turn to Harry who's kneeling beside the single sofa.

"Harry, I'm scared. What if I accidentally miscarry!? What if it doesn't work!? What if I comes out dead!? What if I do something wrong!?"

"Elena. Don't even think like that. You were be a great surrogate. You'll be just fine. The baby will be just fine. The doctor said you have a fertile body. You'll be just fine Elena. It's okay. I promise."

"Harry, I just don't want to stuff this up for them. I'll feel absolutely horrible," I say upset.

"Tomorrow, Jane will have an operation. Louis will jerk off, and then they will create a baby, two weeks later you'll be taking a pregnancy test. Think of now. Not the future. Wait til the future comes. Lets focus on now okay?!"

"You're right. Thank you Harry. You're such a good lad,"

"You're a gorgeous girl. I'd never let anything hurt you okay?! I'll protect you, and be with you every step of the way,".

*Today*

It's 8am sharp. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I immediately sit up.

It's just Harry. I forget I'm dating him sometimes.