chapter 5

*Elena's POV*

Jane has me in a tight grip, with her arms around me tightly.

I sit and realise, that I'm becoming attached. The attention is just too, nice. They're adoring the baby that isn't mine. I do love what I'm doing for my friends. But I never thought I'd get attached.

I always thought 'No. I won't get attached. It's not mine,' but I am! I am! And I don't know what to do! I can't feel this way! I shouldn't! Grr! I knew this was going to happen!

I let out a loud sigh.

"Something wrong!?" Jane asks.

"No, no. I'm fine," I lie. I look ahead and see iPhones and Cameras sticking over the fence.

"They're everywhere," I say.

"Oh yeah. They'll stalk you," Jane says back.

I unwrap myself out of Jane's arms and sit up.

I rest my arms on my bump.

"I love you my child," Eleanor whispers to Bean.

Zayn's walks outside with Perrie. Zayn leans against the wall about 3 metres away from Eleanor and I. Zayn pulls out a cigarette packet, then sticks the cigarette between his lips.

"Zayn! Are you crazy!? Shooo!" Jane says.

"Why!?" Zayn asks confused with the cigarette inbetween his fingers.

"Because passive smoking is bad for the baby! What Elena breathes in, he breathes in. Whatever Elena eats, he eats. Get the gist!?". Zayn rolled his eyes and walked off further away.

Perrie decides to sit beside me. I'm not piggy in the middle.

"How long til this gorgeous baby pops out!?" She asks putting her hand on the pump.

"Around 19 more weeks!" Jane says happily.

"Oh I can't wait to meet him or her!" Perrie says happily.

I sit and sigh. I don't like this. Why aren't I happy about this!?

I don't know. I get up from the ground without saying a word to Jane or Perrie.

I avoid eye contact and walk back into the arena. I'm walking down the hallway trying to find Harry. Looking in every room possible. As I continue walking around. I decide to cry.

Yay hormones!

Thanks!

Now my make up with get ruined. I can't help my feelings right now. I'm an emotional rollercoaster! I walk past a mirror. I quickly take a look. Tears streaming down my face, red watery eyes, smudged mascara and eyeliner.

I hear guitar playing, laughing and Louis' loud obnoxious voice. I poke my head around the corner into the room. I didn't make a scene so I just stood there until someone noticed me. Harry smile at Louis and looks at me. His smile turns into a worried face.

Louis then looks at me, then Niall. Liam was off somewhere doing something.

"I'm sorry, I'll come back later," I say.

I begin to walk away.
This arena is big. I'll find somewhere to sulk for awhile. Harry comes speeding towards me.

"ELENA!" he shouts.

"Elena slow down! Stop!" he demands.

I come to a stop and look down. Harry jogs towards me and walks in front of me. He lifts up my chin with his index finger and looks into my watery, red eyes.