Chapter 21

*Elena's POV*

*5 Months Later*

Something isn't right.

I immediately wake in the middle of the night. I woke up, realising I'm at Louis and Jane's home. One Direction have gone somewhere, and Jane needed help with Leo.

I didn't particularly want to. After the tabloids have taken the Surrogacy negatively, stating I was "renting my womb" out.

I run all over the house to try and find the bathroom. I feel so sick all of a sudden. Why?

I quickly lift the toilet seat up and throw up. And again. And again. There is just no stopping me.

I can't stop. I feel so nauseous and sick. I haven't had any meat, so It couldn't be food poisoning.

I mean, I haven't thrown up since........Fuck!

Fuck!

I scrambled through Jane's bathroom drawers. She's gotta have one somewhere! How can she not! She's been testing herself for pregnancy every month!

No no no!

This can't happen! No! Not just 5 months after having Leo. No. I can't be.

No, no, no!

I pull out a pregnancy test, and run downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a glass, and fill it with water and chug it down. And another. And another.

I pace back and forth across the living room until I felt the urge to pee. I'm getting impatient. I drink a few more cups of water.

Come on, come on, come on!

I finally have the urge to pee. I bolt upstairs, 'accidentally' making noise. I didn't really give a shit. I'm at risk of pregnancy right now. I hear Leo crying in the distance. Jane will be up soon.

Fuck fuck fuck!

I slam the door shut. Once again, 'accidentally'. I quickly pee on the pregnancy test and sit it down on the bathroom sink facing down so I couldn't see the result.

I sit on the floor leaning against the glass door of the shower and weep. I'm balling my eyes out. I, it's just, it's so soon. I can't. I must not jump to conclusions. I could be just sick. But, better safe than sorry.

Jane storms up the hallway and bangs on the door.

"Oi! Elena! Can you not make so much noise! The hell are you doing up at 5:30am anyway? What on earth are you doing in there?".

Oh god. What do I say?

"Uh, I'm a bit, constipated. I'm going to be awhile,".

Eww. I could of thought of something better to say, then say I was constipated. Charming Elena. Absolutely, charming.

"Um. Okay then. Why are you crying? You've got that upset tone in your voice. Are you crying Elena? Are you really that constipated?" Jane asks.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"No, Jane. I'll be fine. I'm okay. Go get Leo," I say.

"I've got him in my arms right now. I'm just saying," Jane says.

"Okay J. Thank you. You can leave me alone now,".

Jane walks off absolutely confused patting Leo on the back.

I bang my head again the glass door of the shower. Has it been 5 minutes already? 3 minutes? I forgot what the test even said.

Oh god. Umm. Should I check it? No. I'm too scared. I can't have a baby now. Nope. I'm planning a wedding for gods sakes! I get married in 2 months!