chapter 6

*Elena's POV*

*2 months after*

I lay patiently on the chair, waiting for the ultrasound technician to come in. Only Harry and I today.

Today, I'm officially 6 months pregnant and I'm growing.

Since Jane's outburst, Harry explained to her what I'm dealing with. She's become a lot nicer since their talk. I don't know Harry said but whatever it was, it worked.

"What do you think it will be Harry!?" I ask him.

"I think it might be a Boy," he says.

"I think so too. I have a feeling he'll be a boy,".

"Hey, I love you. And I'm glad you're back on the normal range for the baby,"

"I love you too Harry," I smile.

The Ultrasound Tech comes in with a clipboard in her hand.

"Hello Elena and Harry! Finding out what it is today!?" she says with a smile on her face.

"Yes. We think it will be a Boy. I have a feeling it'll be a boy anyway," I say smiling.

"Alrighty lets have a look! Lift your shirt up off your belly," she asks.

I lift my first off folding it over my breasts. She puts cold gel on my belly then starts feeling around.

"Okay, theres its hand" she says with a smile on her face.

"Oh! Did you see that! He yawned!" she says excitedly.

"Aww," Harry and I saw in sync.

I look over at Harry and mime 'Jinx'.

Harry just rolls his eyes then gently holds my hand. We look back over at the screen.

"Okay, he's his leg, his other leg, and the middle one,". It took Harry and I 5 seconds to catch on.

"It's a boy!?" I say shocked.

"Yes ma'am! It's a boy! Congratulations" she says happily.

I looked at Harry.

"Harry! It's a Boy! Louis will be so happy!" I say.

As I say that, I chant in my head 'Don't get attached, don't get attached'.

A tear falls down my eye.

Aww Louis will be so happy to find out it's a boy!

"Okay Elena, we'll see you in a couple of weeks" the Ultrasound Tech says.

I pull my shirt down and Harry's helps me up.

"Should we tell Jane and Louis!?" I ask Harry as we walk hand in hand out to the car.

"I'm not sure. You want too right!?"

"I do. But do they!?"

"Not sure. Give Louis a text,". I pull my phone out and text Louis.

To Louis :
"We found out the gender of the baby! One of you will be disappointed! Do you want to know what it is!? It might help when Jane has a baby shower,"

A few seconds later Louis replies.

From Louis :
"Yes! We want to know! Sorry we couldn't made the Ultrasound! Jane and I didn't want to know the gender. But now we do! Talk over Starbucks!?"

To Louis :
"Starbucks!? Really Louis!?"

From Louis :
"Yes!".

Harry and I walk down to Starbucks. Not far from the Radiology place. We walk in and decide we'll sit outside. Harry goes up and orders as I find a table for four outside. I enjoy the beautiful day in sunny London.