chapter 11

*Elena's POV*

Day 1 of bed rest.

I've slept the entire night! I came home, at exactly 11:45am yesterday.

I've slept for 24 hours!

Talk about bed rest! I turn over see a very sleepy Harry.
He's awake. Just looks, you know. Drained.

"Morning," I say to him happy to be in my own bed.

"Morning," he says smiling back.

"Have a good sleep!?" I ask.

"Oh, yes. Extremely comfortable. Brilliant," he says back.

"That's good. You obviously were not in the bed for 24 hours. What did you do!?" I ask.

"Well, I laid with you until you fell asleep. I stayed about 15 minutes after you fell asleep. And I got up, and did some housework. Didn't vacuum upstairs though. Didn't want to wake you. Then, Niall, Liam and I went to Zayn's flat to watch movies and play the xbox," Harry says happily.

"Glad you had fun,".

"I did.I wish you were there with me though. I didn't want to wake you. So I let you sleep. I came in a few times to make sure you were breathing,"

"Haha, thank you H. What did you have for tea last night!?"

"I just made Alfredo pasta,"

"Have some left over!?"

"Yes. Of course,"

"Can I have some!? I'm hungry,"

"For breakfast Elena!? I don't think so. Go have some Special K or something,". I hide half my face under the covers so only my eyes and above were showing.

"You were here when I woke up," I say softly to Harry.

"Of course. I told you I was going to be here. Did you not believe me!?" Harry says.

"Of course I did. I mean, 24 hours is a long time," I say to him.

"Yes I'm aware. I wasn't here for the entire 24 hours," Harry explains.

"Well, how did you know when I was going to wake up!?" I ask.

"I didn't. As soon as you fell asleep when we got home from the Hospital yesterday, I knew you weren't going to wake up for the rest of the day. But like I said, I did come and check in on you to make sure you were breathing. Then, I came to bed around 11pm cause surely, 12 hours would have been plenty of sleep. But according to you, you were asleep until just then," Harry says.

"Well, I know that. I'm surprised I didn't keep waking up because my bladder is going to explode! Be right back. Going to go empty out," I say.

"I'm be downstairs making you breakfast. Come when you're ready," Harry says. I quickly sit up and waddle out of bed over to the bathroom.

I haven't peed for a day.

How the fuck did I manage such thing!? Hospital was slightly exhausting though. You know. Uncomfortable bed. Continuous beeping. Hard to sleep with needles lodged in your veins uncomfortably.

I finish taking a pee. I look in the mirror.

Dang!