chapter 14

*Elena's POV*

36 weeks and 6 days Pregnant.

I am so tired. But, I am so happy I've made it this far without giving birth to Leo in between. I still gotta be cautious. But, you know. I don't have to as much now.

Harry lays beside me, watching TV in our room.

"What do you want to do Elena!?" Harry asks.

"I just want to lay here. But you don't have to. You can go if you like," I say to him.

"Oh, no, it's just, Niall invited us boys to laser quest, and I thought you might like to come!?" Harry says.

"No thank you H. I'll be perfectly safe and sound in our bed away from people. What time!?"

"Oh I love you so much Elena. And, right now. I'm driving the boys there cause Louis doesn't want to drive," Harry says getting up, trying to put his shoes on.

"Okay, baby. You drive safe okay!?" I say.

"Always," He replies back.

"Come here," I say holding my arms out for a hug.

Harry walks over to me and hugs my tightly. His cologne, drifting through my nostrils. Intoxicating. Harry lifts my chin with his finger, and softly plants a kiss on my lips.

"I've got my phone. If you need me, call me. I love you," Harry says walking out the bedroom door.

"I will. I love you," I say back.

Harry leaves.

I hear the front door shut and I begin to relax. I flick through all the channels and decide to just watch a movie.

I stand up, and immediately feel a cramp.

"Ow," I say to myself and rub my belly.

I'm just going to ignore it.

I walk downstairs slowly. I waddle over to the kitchen. Leo is kicking, and I can feel slight contractions.

Braxton Hicks.

Definitely.

It's not that painful. Uncomfortable, but not painful.

I fill up the kettle, and decide to make myself some Tea. Ow! That time, that was painful. Leo is kicking a storm. He's such a strong boy. Like his Dad I suppose.

I walk over to the cupboard. Harry make triple chocolate muffins last night. I'm going to have one, with some tea I think. I reach up to pull out the container.

This pain is strange.

Braxton Hicks I repeat to myself. I'm not comfortable enough to walk back up the stairs.

I grab my tea, and muffin and head over to the comfy sofa. Thank god it's leather. Doesn't matter if I spill crumbs. Won't be hard to get out anyway.

I grab the Pregnancy book from beside me and begin to read. I can't. I'm finding it so frustrating to concentrate right now! I set aside my tea, and muffin. I grab the pillow from underneath my ass and sit it up near my head. I'm going to try and sleep this off.

Aah.

That's it.

Okay brain.

Stop thinking.

I said stop it.

Stop! Stop.

Seriously. All I want to do is sleep. I can't take it anymore. I sit up, and grab my phone.