Chapter22

*Elena's POV*

I go back to my flat. I walk to my bed, I lay awake and wonder. Maybe I'm overreacting.

How did this even....?

Oh....... Of course! I haven't had regular periods.

So this is so odd. But I guess you don't need to have a period to ovulate.

I turn over and try to sleep. Sleep Elena. You're overreacting.

Don't get rid of the baby. Most people would kill to fall pregnant naturally. You're just shocked and that's okay.

I wanted Leo so badly, now I can have my own Leo.  I can walk in the hospital with a big belly and walk out with a beautiful baby, my own little human. This is getting better.

Harry will be home today. I begin to shut my eyes and drift to sleep.

*5 hours later*

I wake up suddenly and look around and I see a beautiful green eyed, curly haired boy staring and smiling at me. I leap onto Harry and give him a huge hug!

"Harry!" I scream in happiness.

"My sweetheart" he replies.

Then I remembered, I need to tell him I'm pregnant.

"Harry, we need to talk" I say taking a large gulp.

"Sure sweetheart, what's wrong?" Harry asks concerned.

His green orbs are staring into my eyes. I lean over to my night stand and pull out my pregnancy test.

"Harry, I'm pregnant" I say with a little smirk on my face.

Harry looked at me in utter shock and happiness.

"There's a baby In there? Our baby?" Harry asks with his hand on my belly.

"Yeah, there is. I'm not too far along. But remember that night we got a little drunk and...?" I say raising an eyebrow at Harry.

"Ooooh!" Harry says clicking to what happened.

"I can't believe it, we're really going to be parents?" Harry says staring at the two pink lines on the test.

"We're really going to be parents. It's our turn now H. But I was really worried because we get married in 2 months and I'll be, I don't know, possibly 4 months pregnant" I admit.

"Why were you worried? It doesn't matter baby. I'm so happy!" Harry says leaning in for a hug.

I am so relieved Harry wants to be a Father. The best decision I made was to keep it. I can't wipe the smile off Harry's face.

How could I have been so selfish to abort. I'm such an idiot for even thinking of it.

We walk out into the living room. Harry won't stop looking down at my somewhat flat belly. I didn't quite go back to normal yet from having Leo. He puts his hand on my belly. He kneels down in front of me and kisses me belly. It really tickles.

Now I can't be more happy . I'm getting what ever I always wanted I always dreamed about.

We are having a baby . Our baby. Harry and mine. We can call her/his ours. I'm soo happy.

               THE END