chapter 3

*Elena's POV*

"Miss Edwards, we're ready for you," Doctor Michaels says.

I nervously stand up. This is it. This is decision I've made.

I'm going to be Pregnant.

After all the background checks, needles for weeks, it's time.

"Can Harry please come in with me!?" I say holding Harry's hand.

"Sure,".

Harry walks with me into the room.

"Alright Elena. We need you to strip off, and put on this gown,".

I felt awkward undressing in front of Harry. But he's seen me naked, and we have had sex. So it's okay I suppose. I undress in front of Harry. Dropping everything one by one. I hold my arms open as Harry slides the gown on. Harry ties the back of the gown for me, and spins me round.

"You'll be just fine. I promise,". I smile, and a tear slides down my cheek. I wrap my arms around Harry and cuddle for a minute.

"When you're ready Elena," Doctor Michaels says impatiently.

Harry and I weren't dating when I decided to surrogate 6 weeks ago. So, he's going to have to accept everything I'm doing right now. Which he is.

I hop onto the chair. They lean the chair back so I'm leaning back a bit.

"Okay Elena. We need you to spread your legs open for me,".

I open uncomfortably, loving the fact I shaved and showered.

Thank god.

I put my feet up on the stirrups and rest there. Harry holds my hand, and gently kisses my forehead. The doctor takes this long rod out and flicks the end of it.

"Now, Elena. The fertilised eggs are in here ready to go. I will insert this into your vagina, and up past your cervix, then inject the eggs into the womb. Then hopefully, things should start progressing. We just need you to relax," Doctor Michaels says.

He looks down at my lower regions. Which I'm not exactly comfortable with him doing, and begins to insert the rod.

I squeeze Harry's hand, and shift uncomfortably as the rod passes through my cervix. I let out a small squeak due to the pain.

We look at the screen beside us, which shows the eggs being inserted. I can see into my womb.

It's so cool.

My hand is getting sweaty, but I don't want to let go of Harry's hand. I watch the eggs, get launched into my body.

Oh my god.

I have fertilised eggs inside my body.

This is so cool!

Who would of thought. This is so awesome. We just watched, conception. Kind of.

I smile and look at Harry. Harry leans down and kisses me gently on the lips.

We both turn back to the screen and watch the egg do it's job. Doctor Michaels takes the rod out from my vagina, and places it to the side, while a nurse takes off and cleans it. Doctor Michaels shifts the light, and wheels back on his chair while taking his gloves off.

"It's 90% likely, that one of those embryo's will die. But the other should be just fine. You'll need to take it easy for a few weeks. Don't go drinking, or doing drugs. I don't recommend smoking during pregnancy. Do you smoke!?"

"No."

"Good. You should have hardly any complications during this pregnancy. You should be just fine. Just, from here on out, just take it easy. Don't go bungee jumping or sky diving. And, in two weeks, you'll be able to take a pregnancy test. If pregnant, come back and we'll take it from there. If not, give it maybe another 2 weeks and if still nothing, come back and we'll take it from there. So, just ask for another appointment with me in 3 weeks okay!? Goodluck Miss Edwards ," Doctor Michaels says with a smile on his face.