chapter 4

*Elena's POV*

*Nine Weeks After*

My embryo is 8 weeks old now.
Which means I'm 8 weeks Pregnant.

This is the worst week of my life. I haven't left my shower bed for days.

Today is the day, Louis and Jane were going to come out and say I'm pregnant.

I'm so sick to leave the bed. I have a bucket next to me, I feel so nauseous.

Dizzy.

Sick.

Not pregnant. More of the flu feeling. Even though it's not the flu.

Harry gently knocks on the door. "You okay babe!?" Harry asks.

"I'm alright. If I sit up, I guarantee I will throw up everywhere," I say dead.

"Charming," Harry teases.

"Oh shut up," I joke.

"Hey, Louis and Jane have posted on Twitter," Harry says.

"Is that why my phone is blowing up with all these notifications from twitter more than usual!?"

"Most likely,"

"Harry, I'm scared,"

"Why!?"

"The Media,"

"Fuck the media,"

"I love it when you swear,"

"I'm not much of a swearer. It comes out occasionally,"

"And when It does. It excites me,". Harry smirks at me, and I smile back.

Harry hands me my iPhone, and gets onto twitter. We're on Louis' profile. He has posted.

This is it.

The entire world knows now that I'm carrying Louis and Jane's baby.

Louis said, "I'm quite happy to confirm myself, that Jane and I are having a baby thanks to my best friend Elena! We couldn't of done all this without you El. Everyone go send her love,". I smile at it.

Thats probably why my phone keeps blowing up with messages from twitter.

Some hate, some not. Some questions asking if Louis and I had sex.

Gross. Absolutely not.

Jane tweeted, "Thank you so much to Elena for carrying mine and @Louis_Tomlinson's baby! You've granted our biggest wish! 7 more months! Thank you Elena!".

I absolutely love, how much they truly appreciate me doing this. I don't feel so bad carrying this baby. I don't go back to work until next week. Maybe my morning sickness will ease off. I'm a sook when it comes to sickness. I think I'm dying half the time. I mean, its not the best feeling in the world.

"I love how they appreciate me H. I'm scared of the media now. I bet you anything I'll be plastered everywhere. I go from being a nobody, to a somebody in a second. It's weird,"

"Did you see my tweet!?". I raise an eyebrow at Harry and look confused.

Hmm. I look at his profile.

Aww!

@Harry_Styles: "I'm very very proud of my girlfriend Elena for making a massive commitment. You are a true Angel,".

"Aww! Harry!"

"Hold my hair!" Harry holds my hair as I throw up into the bucket.

"I've made some Gingerbread Men. I read in a magazine, Ginger is suppose to settle the morning sickness," Harry says proud of himself.