Chapter 19

*Elena's POV*

The landscape in England is so beautiful. Passing through different places and seeing green. It's so beautiful. We are currently having a small pit stop.

So, Harry could stretch his legs. Driving is definitely mentally tiring. He did well though. Proud of my little Harry.

We've stopped at Northampton.

We've stopped at a Cafe, call 'The Dining Room'.

It's quite nice in here. It's lovely. I love Northampton. Alan Carr lived here. He's a notable resident. Someone comes to take our order. It's funny how no paparazzi have showed up. And we've left during school hours. So no one is really here to harass us.

I still have a baby bump from where Leo was sitting. I stare into Harry's beautiful eyes. I'm totally mesmerised. I take a sip from my cup of tea and stare down at my cupcake.

"I know, it's alittle too soon. But, where would you like the Wedding!?" Harry asks me, then taking a sip from his tea.

"Um, I was thinking Chester," I say smiling at Harry.

"Chester, Cheshire!?" He asks for reassurance.

"Yes," I say back still smiling.

"That's so great babe! Where!?" Harry asks raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, Chester Zoo. It's quite nice there," I say smiling, then taking a bite from my chocolate cupcake.

"Sounds perfect already. Have a maid of honour yet!?" Harry asks curiously.

"Yeah, when we get to Cheshire, I was thinking about asking Gemma. Would she be up for it!?" I say happily.

"Elena, She'd be ecstatic to be your maid of honour. She'd love to be," Harry says giving me a reassuring smile.

"She really loves you, Elena. You're apart of the family now,". I look at the clock.

"It's midday," I say to Harry.

"Congratulations. You can read a clock," Harry says sarcastically.

"No you moron. If we stuck to the plan, we would of left right now," I say back.

"Oh, you're right," Harry says slightly interested.

"Did you want me to drive to Cheshire!?" I ask Harry concerned.

"No, it's alright babe. I want you to rest," he says just as concerned.

"Are you sure!? Are you tired?!" I ask even more concerned.

"No, Elena. I'm wide awake, and just fine. I'll let you know if I need a break babe. I promise," Harry says giving me a promising smile.

I absolutely love it when he smiles.

"Shall we leave!?" Harry says gathering his wallet, phone and car keys.

"Sure," I say picking up the rest of my cupcake. We walk outside, and notice teenage girls in school uniforms walking our way.

"Don't make a scene," Harry softly says to me.

We casually walk off to the Range Rover. They notice who I am. Immediately, cameras are flashing. I quickly climb into the passenger seat. Harry is already in and the car is already started.

"Gas it Harry!" I say to him. Harry shifts into drive and pulls out from the curb.

It's quiet on the roads today which is a change. A nice change. Means no traffic jams or anything. Safe driving. For the win. Harry is cruising down the highways. He's smiling as he concentrates on the road.