Chapter 4

•-= H's POV =-•

( after school )

During school I had learned a lot Emily and Nikkie and, we had most of the same classes. We sat next to each other and talk the whole time. I had gotten both their numbers and Emily's Skype name because we were to record later. Me and Dean are currently at chipotle right now.

" Dean what do you think of Emily and Nikkie? " I asked him as we sat down with our food.

"Nik is really cool and Emily sounds to be just like you, loves video games and plays mine craft. I didn't really talk to her, I mostly talked to Nikkie while you and Emily talked. " He replied while having a mouth full of food.

We talked about the project and what we could do, and my channel when I realized I had to leave. I said good bey to dean and left. All the way home I thought about Emily and us recording. My heart felt like it skipped a beat when I thought about her. Wait! I don't like her, I can't I just met her it is probably just nerves.

I had just got home so I went down stairs to set everything up. I went down stairs and turned on my computer, once it was up I turned on Skype. Once it loaded I got a notification that GamerWolf wanted to be added, so I clicked yes and called her.

* ring, ring, ring * she picked up and the nerves came back. why am I so nerves she is just a normal person like I am?!

She was the first to talk. " Hey H! ready to record? " She said/ asked.