chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up and went to my computer to start it up. 1pm might as well hop on TS and see who is on. I saw H was on so I messaged him asking is i could join his TS. After about 2 minuets I join the call. " Hey H. " I say " I need to record you up for it? " " yeah just let me get rid of the robot. " He replied, I actually wanted to meet and record with Graser so I said, " No its fine he can stay. " YAY! " I heard Graser scream into his mic. Thank god nobody was home I don't have my head phones in. " Hi Graser! " I say to him as I set up to record. " HI! " He replies and asks " How can you be friends with H? " " Hes cool and easy to talk to. " I reply. " Ready? " " Yup. " They reply in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After recording ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Thanks for the recording guys! " I say after I stop the recording. " No problem wolfy. " H says. " Yeah " Graser says. " Have you ever considered joining the cube? " " No isn't that a SMP server? " I ask. " Yeah " Graser says as I got a message from Jerome and Ashley asking if I wanna record with them. I reply sure and say " Hey thanks again for the recording you guys but I have to go. Bey! " " Bey! " They yell / say in unison as I click out of the TS. I join the one with Jerome and Ashley and we start recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry its out so late I tried to upload it earlier but I forgot to finish it. And I know it is kinda late but what did you guys think of Graser's baby picture If you even watch him? I though he was adorable but that's just me. Chapter 20 and 21 out tomorrow. Don't forget to leave comment and vote and I will see you guys in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241