chapter 35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" RYAN! " I yelled and ran over to the entrances to go where the people signing are. I stand there for about 5 seconds till I see Mitch walk up to me. " Hello little wolf would you like to come in? " He asked. " Hell yeah I wanna see the milk man! ' I yell/said. " Ok then welcome to the Power Moves Only Signing group! " He said and opened the rope to let me in. " Go scare Ryan I knew you were the one that yelled but he didn't. " Mitch said as we walk back to the table. " ok! " I replied. I walk up behind Ryan and put my finger up to my lips to say don't say I'm here, the crowd obeys and are still freaking out over Jerome, Ryan, and Mitch. I decide to hug him from behind and say, " Hello Mr.Milk man! Fancy seeing you here! " " Holly shit don't do that! " He said then realized who he said it to. " WOLFY!!! "  He yells. "Batman! " I yell back and look over at the entrance. I saw Julio and H standing there. " hey I'll see you guys later. " I said to them. " Bey! " They said. " Can I get a hug? " Jerome asked? " "Yes come here. " I said. I gave him a quick hug and went over to H and Julio. " What was that? " H asked with anger in his voice. God if I had known that he gets mad when I do that kind of stuff I wouldn't have done it. " " I just wanted to see Ryan, calm down baby. " I said as I hoped over the rope. " Graser said something it isn't about you walking away. " Julio assured me. " Ok what did he say? " " That you care more about Ryan and your Friends then H. " He explained. " Well I haven't seen Ryan in over a year and a half so I had to go see him. " I said and H looked at us. " You ok? " I ask? " Yeah thanks Julio. " He replied. " No problem I don't need to see graser with a black eye. " Julio responded. I walk up to H and peck his cheek. " I love you. " I say. " I love you too. " he responds. " Awwww! " Julio said and I looked back at him with a " screw you " face. He laughs and catches up to us. H looks confused and I start laughing also. We start trying to find the guys but I honestly would rather be with Nikki and Jack but I promised I would try to hang out with his friends. I can only stand so many people that's why I don't have a lot of friends and if they are my friend we are really close. I must have been day dreaming because I felt someone grab my arm and spin me around to face them. " Hello, what was that for? " I said once I realized it was Julio. " daydream much? " he asked. " Sorry I don't like big groups of people who I hardly know. " I said and looked down. " Hey Julio you found her! Why did you wonder off? " H said asked/said while pulling her into a hug. " Sorry day dreaming and I don't really like large groups of people. " I answered. " True, you ok now? " " Yeah but I think that I'm gonna go find Nikki and jack and hang out with them, since I haven't seen them the whole time we have been here. " I state. " Ok Ill see you later. " H said then kissed me. It was short but sweet and I was off to find Nikki and Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoyed chapter 35! 36 will be out tomorrow and I'm sorry this is out so late but I will be putting a schedule for when I update this book out tomorrow before the actual chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed and i will see you guys in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!!!!!!! 

~~GamerWolf

Contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241