Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V. ( same day ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   i wake up and look at my phone, i scroll through twitter and reply to some people which always makes me laugh at their reaction. I decide to get up and get ready nothing to fancy, just some jeggings, chucks, and my Panic! At the disco tank top. ( that is one of my fav bands so i had to! OK back to the story! ) Today me and my brother are going to hang out so I head upstairs and go to the kitchen to gt some food. '' Good morning! '' my mom says as i walk up the stairs. '' Morning is Cody up yet? " I ask while grabbing a bagel and putting it in the toaster. " I don't think so he normally sleeps in on the weekend. " she says. I grab my bagel out of the toaster and put cream cheese on it. " Don't forget to you have to be back by 4:30 its your fathers weekend. " " Ok I have to record around 5 so we will be back before then. " I say when Cody walks in. " Morning. " I say while handing him the other half of the bagel. We normally do this so he takes it. " Morning ready to go? I wanna go to the mall or the park! " He says as he takes a bite of the food. " Yeah let me go get my phone and wallet and we can go. " I say and head down to my room to get my stuff. Lets go! " I say as i come upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip because I'm to lazy to write their day :P ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Me and Cody just got back 15 minuets till our dad got here. Cody still goes to see him I haven't since i was 13, its not that i don't love my dad but I always hated his new wife so i just stop going, I still see him just don't go see him for a whole weekend. I was in the living room because my mom hates it when I'm in my room all day and i don't need to record for another half hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 15 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   There was a knock on the door and i went to answer it. " Hi sweet heart happy belated birthday! " My dad says while pulling me into a hug ." Hi dad thanks! " I reply when we break the hug. " Cody dads here! " I yell upstairs as i head back to the living room. " Bey sis bey mom! " Cody yells while walking out the door. " Bey! " me and my mom  yell in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to later that night ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I was about to do to bed when I got a text from H

H Good night\

E good night

I put my phone on silent and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hope you all enjoyed chapter 17! 18 will be out later tonight. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote, and i will see you all in the next chapter BEYYYYYY!!!!

~~GamerWolf

contact info

twitter 

-@maddi241