Chapter 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I look over at the bed and see Emily sound asleep. I decide to go to bed as well so i climbed in next to her and pulled her close, never wanting to let her go and that is how we slept all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip to morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up to Emily already up and ready. " Good morning baby. " I said while walking over to her then kissed her. It was short but sweet. I went to get ready, just a normal Tee and dark jeans. I decided to shave and once I am done I walk out to find Emily sitting on the bed on her phone. She had on a purple V neck, dark jeans that look to be almost black, combat boots, her leather jacket, her hair was in a side braid which always looked cute on her, and she had on make up not like she needed it. I walk up to her and sat down next to her, she rest her head on my shoulder and we stayed like that for a while. " Wanna go out? " I ask her after about 10 minuets of us just scrolling through twitter. " Sure! " She said and got up. I follow her lead and also get up. We really didn't talk that much she isn't that much of a morning person I have learned. We go out and decide to go get smoothies. We were walking around when I got a text from the guys saying that they were at the hotel. I reply be there soon. " Hey Em. " I said. " Yeah baby? " " Ready to go meet the guys? " " Ummm..... Sure I guess. " " You don't have to if you don't want to, I know hoe you are. " " Whats that so post yo mean and i would love to meet them. " " You don't like new people in large groups and ok. " " True. " " I love you my little wolfy. " " I love you to my lumber jack. " We had just got to the hotel and i text the guys saying the floor and room number. when we got to our room i saw Julio and Sean walking towards us. " Hey Hbomb! " Sean yelled. " Hey H...... Wolfy. " Julio said and ran up and gave em a hug. " Hey guys. " said. " You act like Noah dude. " Em said when they released. " So does little hbomb have a girlfriend? " Sean asked. " Yes this is Emily and that's Sean " I said to them. " Hi! " She said. Then mostly everyone from the cube came out of their rooms and can up to us. I look down at Em and she looked kinda scared. She doesn't know anyone besides me, Graser, Bayani, Julio, and rusher. I put my arm over her shoulder and kissed her forehead. She smiled and pecked my cheek. I love this girl she can make the best out of almost every thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I hope you all enjoyed chapter 30! Sorry it is out kinda late I had to deal with family stuff and had no time to write. Chapter 31 will be out tomorrow. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote and I will see you guys in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241