chapter 42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw that Emily cuddled up in my chest, how adorable. ( Said in a tybzi voice. ) I layed there stroking her hair and just rethinking everything that has happened to us sence we meet. She started to shift then she started shaking and screaming. I pulled her closer to me and she woke up. I just rubbed her back while I wispered sweet nothings in her ear.

" Shhh... shhhh its ok is all ok. It was only a dream. " I coconed in her ear.

" I know. '' she munbled into my chest which was baraly audible. I just kept her close and kissed the top of her head.

" What was it about it always help to talk about things like this. " I ask after about 5 minutes.

" I dont wanna talk about it. " She said and dug her face even futher into my chest. After about a few more minutes of this she finally told me.

" I would never do that I love you way to much! " I exclaim and before she could say anything I pull her into a kiss. When we broke I said, " I love you and only you, you are my everything and I would never do anything to hurt you. "

" I love you too. " I turn on netflix and put up one of her favirote movies to cheer her up. I could still tell she was still a little iffy and upset so I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. After the movie I got a text from dean. ( normal H italics dean )

Hey h

Hey dean what's up?

I wanna take Nikki out on a date, wanna make it a double it would be less awkward for us?

Sure let me tell em and where are we going

Movies nothing to fancy

Ok time?

7:30

K see you guys then!

I look down at em and see that she is sleeping. I laugh and poke her side.

" What? " she mumbles.

" Wanna go on a double date with dean and Nikki? "

" I don't care where are we going? "

" Movies of get your lazy ass up! " she didn't move so I sat on top of her and said " don't make me do it. " She still didn't move. " fine your choice. " I started poking her sides and tickling her.

" H...fi.. fine.... I .... I'll ... get... up "

" That's what I thought. " she sat up and I got off of her. " I'm going to go home and change and make a video for today, I'll be back around 6:45 ok. " I say and stand up.

" Sure. "

" I love you em. " I mumble as I kiss her.

" I love you too mr.Hbomb94! " she replies. I laugh and kiss her one last time and left heading back home.

Once I got home I went and changed my shirt and put a sweatshirt over top of it. I recorded a episode of the cube and did a quick hunger games. it was about 6:30 so I decided to head back over to em's. She comes and answers the door a few seconds later and yelled bye. then we started to walk over to meet dean and Nikki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed chapter 42! Sorry it is out so late I really need to start writing these the day before so I can upload them a lot earlier. what do you guys think of the book? I'm kinda losing interest because I'm not writing this as it come to mind like no hope I already had it pre-writ out so I really don't know I'm gonna finish it though. so yeah I kinda guess that's why I went back to one chapter a day and their up so late. anyways after all that thank you all for reading this chapter don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed and I will see you all tomorrow BYEEEEE!!!!!

~~GamerWolf