Chapter 55

- Emily's P.O.V. - ( wedding day! )

Today was the day that me and H get married, and make it official. I was currently in my room getting ready with Ashley and Nikki doing my hair and makeup. For the colors we chose a red and purple since I got to choose, instead of orange and some other color. For the dresses I have a traditional white dress but it starts to turn purple at the ends, as my touch so it isn't normal. Since I don't wear dresses I let Nikki and Ashley pick out the dresses that they wanted which were a purplish reddish color and it was about mid thigh length. They were already ready but I only had my dress and shoes on and half my makeup done.

" Em let me do your hair alright, and Ashley can finish your makeup. your already stressed out enough as it is. " Nikki says and I set everything down and let them take over.

" Your right, I honestly don't know why I'm so stressed I'm marring possibly the best person ever, that I love so much. " I say and Ashley tells me to make a face for the blush.

" It's just the nerves of the wedding day you'll be fine. " Ashley assures me and smiles. Nikki finishes my hair then Ashley does my eyeliner and mascara. Once she was done we did one last glance over then just sit there and talk. There was a knock on the door and then jack pops his head in.

" Just thought I'd bring the twins and Michael over to see you guys before the ceremony. " He said and walked in with the twins behind him and he has Michael in his arms.

" awwww don't you two look adorable. " I say and they walk up to me and I sit them in my lap. Jack hands Michael over to Nikki and she cradles him in her arms.

" Oh and by the way you have like 3 minutes till you have to go out there. " Jack says and I look up at him.

" Thanks jack, can you take them out there please and either my mom or H's parents can watch them it doesn't matter. " I say and he nods and takes Michael from Nikki.

" Come on girls let's go see grandma and grandpa. " He said and they follow him out and then it's just us three again. I take a deep breath and stand up and look at them.

" Let's get this started then shall we? " I ask with a smile on my face. They laugh and we walk out of the room and go down the hall to where the doors are closed ATM. My dad was standing there waiting for me and he was smiling but looked like he was about cry. Graser and dean were standing there and Nikki and Dean join arms as does graser and Ashley.

" How ya feelin em? " graser asks as he looks back at me.

" I'm fine. " I say and he smiles back at me and then release Ashley's arm and came and gave me a hug. He kissed my cheek and smiled back at me as him and interlocked his and Ashely's arms again. The ceremony started and they started walking away then it was me and my dads turn to walk down. I take a deep breath and smile as we start walking. Everyone's eyes were in me and I wasn't very found of it but this is what happens when you get married. I get up to the alter and then my dad takes his seat and me and H join hands.

- skip to the i do's -

" Do you Elizabeth take Liam to be your lawfully wedded husband. in sickness and in Heath, for richer or for poor, to have and behold till death does you part? " the Prist asked and I smile.

" I do. " I say and H slips the ring on my finger.

" And do you Liam take Elizabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife. in sickness and in Heath, for richer or for poor, to have and behold till death does you part? "

" I do. " H said and smiled at me as I slip the ring on his finger.

" I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. " The priest said and he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. I'm guessing people were clapping and cheering but I wasn't paying any attention, all that I was focused on was Liam and how were are officially married. I smile as we walk back down the Aisle hand and hand as we start the reception.

- after the reception -

" Hey em! " H said and I looked at him. He was so excited about something that he has been hiding form me for like the longest time.

" Yes H. " I said as I change into some more comfortable clothes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up bridal style.

" I lue you! " he says and kisses my nose. I playfully roll my eyes at him.

" I love you two now why are you so excited? " I ask and he smiles at me and softly kisses me.

" We have the house to our selves. " He said and threw me down on our bed and started kissing me. At that moment in time I realized that I had just made H mine and that everything was perfect. Some people say that happy endings are like fairy tale endings but I disagree. My happy being is being with the guy I love most and I have that.

- epilogue -

It has been 3 years after me and H got married and our 5th year together. We have a son now named Andrew who is three and the twins are 4 1/2. Me and B still do YouTube and we each have made friends with each others friends and we record a lot with them. Life has been perfect and I wouldn't change it for anything. So that was how I met hbomb and how we became to be.

-authors note -

I hope you all enjoyed this book and for everyone who had stuck through with me for everything that has happened. This is actually the first book I ever wrote on paper and it's my first ever published. Thank you all do much for everything for the support right now there is currently 27k reads on this which is amazing I never thought it would get 100 but it has 27k it is amazing how far this book has came. And also for the next book for the people who have read no hope should I write another graser story like that or a happy one? Or should I write a adoption one and if I do that who should be adopting graser h bayani ect? and please go check out my other story's if you liked this I have a bayani mr.mitch one and a Parker one. So yea for the last time ever for this book if you did enjoy slap that vote buttons and comment your thoughts on the book and answer the question about the graser book and I love you all BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!

-GamerWolf