chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at my phone, I had gotten a text from Emily.

E She said that's fine we cancelled our plans                                                                                                       

H You guys had plans sorry we don't have to

E No it is fine it wasn't anything major he understands

H He?

E We walk around the park with our friend Jackson after school no biggie

H OK hey do you want to walk to school?

E Yeah sure i live on ************* house 4

H K see you in 45mins good?

E Yeah.... wait sorry i have to walk my little brother to school

H How about we both walk him

E Sure let me tell him see you in 45 bey

H bey

   I got up and got ready and left, she lives about 5 minutes away from me so it isn't that bad. I went up to the door and knocked. Emily opened the door smiling. She was wearing a purple dressy top with a black belt going across her stomach, dark jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket.

" Hey! " she said while smiling she looked cute." Hi " I reply. " Come on in my brother will be ready in a few. " she said stepping aside to let me in. " Cody you almost ready we have to leave or we will be late. " she yells down the hall. " Hey Elizabeth do you want me to take him to school? You shouldn't have to on your birthday. " Her mother asked.  " Oh Elizabeth who is this? "

  " Oh right mom this is Liam he offered to walk with me to drop off Cody and to school but i guess now only to school." she responds. " Oh how nice to meet you Liam you two better get going or you will be late for school. " her mom says to us. " Nice to meet you ms.Stone bey " I said while being dragged out the door. " Bey. " Emily yells while closing the door.

  " Happy birthday apparently Em " I said once we left her drive way. " Thanks i really don't like my birthday all that much, but this year was better. " She responds. " Why is this year better? "  " Because my mom got me tickets to minecon and pax and Jerome and Mitch haven't said a word about it on twitter yet. I need someone else besides Nikki and Jack do you want a ticket to each I have spare for them and all my friends already have tickets? '' " Sure thanks but why me? " " Like I said all my friend have tickets and i figured since you also do YouTube you would want to go meet some of your fans. " After that she smiled and looked at the ground. For the rest of the trip we talked about random stuff. It was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 8 is out and 9 will be out tomorrow! I hope you all enjoyed! Leave a comment and vote and i will see you all in the next chapter!

~~~~GamerWolf

contact info

twitter

- @maddi241