Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H is still starring at me. I don't know why all I'm wearing is my other white v neck, black jeans, my leather jacket, and combat boots. If you can't already tell I like v necks and dark jeans. I was walking over to the bed where I had put my leather book bag thingy, because we were about to leave. " ready? " H asked. " Yup! " I said while grabbing my sunglasses and walked over to the door. " Bayani and Graser want to walk with us. Is that ok? " H said/asked as we got into the elevator. We got to the lobby and H spotted them. He grabbed my hand and we started walking over to them. " Hello Mr.bayanidood and ugly robot. " H said to them. " Hello Mr.Hbomb94! " graser said to him. " Hey H ms.Wolf! " Bayani yell said. " Hey! " I said to them as the elevator door opened and a group of guys walked out, who were talking really loud. I recognized those voices form anywhere. I let go of H's hand and walk over to them. " hola me friends! " I said to them. they turn around and yell "WOLFY! " I laugh and mutter " weirdos. " "but were your weirdos! " Mitch and Jerome said while giving me a hug. they release and then I get picked up from behind and spun around. " what in the world! who has just picked me up? " I asked. " Me the one and only noahcraft! " " oh god. " I said and looked over at H and them and I felt kinda bad for walking away. " hey guys I'll meet you at the convention center I'm gunna go walk with them. " I said and pointed to them. " is one of them your boyfriend? " Mitch asked. " yes but I'm telling you who..... Bey guys! " I said and started walking away. " BEY EM! " they yell after me. " who were they? and why did one pick you up? " H asked and looked like I was crazy and kinda pissed. " That was Mitch, Jerome, Adam, Jordan, Ashley, and Noah, and I really don't know about the picking me up part I guess it was just Noah being Noah. " I said as we walk out of the building. " You also have a friend named Jordan?! " Bayani asked. " Yup Mr.Captin sparkelz! " I said. " You have way to many people in your life ms.wolf. " Graser said and shook his head. " I know! " I said and smiled. I felt H put his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. " Awww wittle Hbomb is in love with a wolf. " Graser said. " Hey whats wrong with a wolf? " I asked pretending to act hurt. " Nothing just never expected H to get a girl like you. " " Oh... Ok then. " "bayani you excited for Pax? " H asked clearly trying to switch the topic. " hell yeah! " bayani yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at him. " Hey the wolf laughed at us! " Graser said. " Yup! " " So you like my friends now? " H asked as we walked up to the main gates. We showed our badges to get in and took our first steps into Pax Prime 2014! " No just the select few. " I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I hope you all enjoy chapter 33! 34 will be out tomorrow and I'm sorry that it is out late I had to deal with my grandparents and the dentist :(. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

Contact Info

Twitter

-@maddi241