chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Emily had just signed out of the TS when Graser asked, " How do you know her again? " " Collage project, she is in my group. " I said as I logged onto the Cube since to day is a Cube day and I need to finish my video. " Graser I have to finish my video for today. " I comment. " Ok bey H. " " Bey Graser. " I said and logged out of the TS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the recording ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I just finished the recording and texted Em asking if she wanted to come over.

  E Yeah thats fine

  H Ok do you know what time you will be over?

  E 4:30 or 5 I have to finish editing 

  H Ok see you then

   Ok it is 3:30 i have a hour to get every thing presentable. So I clean up down stairs and and went to take a shower. Once I got out I put on one of my older broken in shirts and sweat pants. When I check the time it was 4:30, I guess she will be here soon so I logged onto MineCraft and started to play MCSG. After about  rounds I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it.ut

   " Hello Emily. " I said when I answered the door. " Hey H! " She replied the asked, " What do you want wanna do? " " I don't know, work on the project or watch a movie? " " Movie I'm tired of the work and I still have to record 3 more videos. " She complained while sitting down on the couch. " Yeah movie does sound better than work, what do you wanna watch? " I ask while grabbing the remote and sitting down next to her. " Harry Potter number uno! " she said with a smile. " Ok sounds good to me. " I replied while clicking on Hp #1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hope you all enjoyed chapter 20! 21 and 22 will be out tomorrow. Dont forget to leave a comment and vote, and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!!!!

~~ GamerWolf

contact info

Twitter 

-@maddi241