chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily's P.O.V.  ( At H's House )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Hello Emily. " H said as he opened the door. " Hey H. " I replied " What do you wanna do? " " Watch a movie or work on the project. " He asks as we walk down stairs. " Movie I'm tired of work and I still have 3 more videos. " I complained as I sat down on his couch. " Movie does sound better than work, what do you want to watch? " He asks me and of course me being me I say with a smile " Harry Potter number uno! " " Ok sounds good to me. " he responds with a smile, god I love his smile, while he clicks on Hp #1. Half way through the movie I guess I fell asleep, because I woke up to H putting me on a bed. I felt weight shift next to me so I turn over to face him laying next to me.

     " Sorry did I wake you? " he asks. " No I woke up on my own. " I relied. " Oh ok do you need to go home or can you stay? "  He asks as he puts his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. " I can stay my mom wont mind. " I say and rest my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead and rest his head on top of mine. About 5 minutes later H fell asleep and soon I did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next Morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up and H is staring at me. " Good morning! " I say to him. " Morning how did you sleep? " He asked and kissed my forehead. " Good, what time is it? " I ask him. " 10:30 do you want to get something to eat or do you have to go? " he asks me. WAIT 10:30! I have to record with Jordan at 11! " Umm I actually have to go sorry. " I replied. "  Ok do you want to record later? " He asked as I got up and headed to the door. He did the same and I kisses him and yelled " Yeah sure! Bey H! " As I ran home hoping not to be late for the recording. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hope you all enjoyed chapter 21! 22 will be out later today! Don't forget to leave a comment and Vote and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!

~~~GamerWolf

contact info

twitter

-@maddi241