chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ H's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I just got home and it was about 10:30 maybe I should see what Graser or Bayani are up to. I log onto TS and get pulled into a call literal 10 seconds later. " H! " I heard someone scream and I recognized it as Bayani. " Hello Mr.Bayanidood. " I said. " Can I meet her yet? Please! " He yelled in his mic again. " Dood she is probably asleep but I can try. " I said texting her. " Sorry dude no response. " I say to him. " awww that sucks. " I heard him say. we talk for about 5 more minuets then he left to go do something. I get a text from her about a half hour later and I tell her to get on TS. " Hey H! " I heard her say with excitement in her voice. " Hey wolfy! " I reply. " Wanna meet one of my friends? " I ask her. " Ummm...... Sure I guess. " She said with a questioning tone. " You don't have to if you don't want to. " I reply. " No it is fine I would love to meet one of your friends. " She replied. " Ok let me drag him in the call! " I say while pulling him in the call. " Hello Mr.Bayanidood! " I yell. " " Hi Mr.Hbomb94! " Bayani replied.  " Ok Emily this is Bayani, Bayani this is GamerWolf. " I say and saw that he muted his mic. " Hi Bayani! " Emily said and then bayani left the call. " Sorry about that do you wanna try someone eles? " I say/ask her while laughing. " Umm... Not tonight maybey tomorrow. " She said. " Ok are you going to come over tomorrow? " I ask. " Yeah Im gonna go I actually want to get more than  hours of sleep tonight, night H. " She said. " Night. " I reply then she left the call. Might as well go to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Next morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I wake up and check twitter and my messages. Once I had a conversation about graser and his ugliness I got up and got ready for the long day ahead. At least Emily will be here with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hope you all enjoyed chapter 24! Chapter 25 and 26 will be out tomorrow. this weekend coming up there will only be 1 chapter up per day because I going out of town with my friend and she is really noise so I wont have time to write a lot :( . But anyways Don't forget to leave a comment and and vote and I will see you all in the next chapter BEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~GamerWolf

contact info

Twitter

-@maddi241