Could it be?

No. She thought. It..it can't be...can it? She stood at the beginning of the aisle staring at the man that was on it. Staring at his figure and his posture, it's all the same, even the way he examined the items on the shelf. Staring...until he looks up at her noticing she's staring. With that she pushes her cart to the other end of the store and try's to catch her breath. Oh my gosh. It has to be him. Everything is the same but, will he remember me? Would he? She ponders as she wonders whether or not to go back and speak. No. No I shouldn't, I can't. It'd be too...weird? Off? No I can't. The feelings might come back up...plus he's married with kids! No, Benson, what the hell are you thinking!? She thought as she shook her head and walked to the check out.

*ding!
She pulled out her phone. "Brian...oh wow it's already 11 pm. I guess I better hurry up." She mumbled as she put the bags in the car.

"You know it's not polite to stare Benson." Said a voice behind her. She knew that voice, that deep, yet comforting, voice. She turned around to face the voice and a smile appeared on her face. "Well hello to you too, Stabler." He smiled back. After what seemed like a lifetime of silence, he broke it with "Well it's pretty late so...coffee tomorrow? We can catch up a little then." Eliot said with a smile. "Sounds good to me." Liv replied. He watched her get in the car and waved goodbye before starting to leave himself. Damnit. Elliot thought, I just hope she'll understand..