A Tease

⚠️warning slight smut⚠️
{told you guys I'd post it😌}

With that he twirled her around to face him and pulled her as close as they could be without their lips touching. He stood there breathing for a minute before he plunged into a deep kiss licking her bottom lip for entrance, which she quickly granted. She wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the already powerful kiss.

A small throaty moan escaped him as their kiss continued. "You like that?" She asked pulling away. He just stared at her for a moment before lifting her up and placing her on the counter. Putting her hands above her head he kissed her again, this time more desperate to taste her sweet lips. He moved from her lips down to her neck and collar bone where he kissed and sucked on only leaving a slight mark. He backed up and stared into her eyes as his hands grazed the side of her face down to her shirt right before he pulled it off her and began kissing her breast before reaching to unhook her bra.

She stopped him and instead took his shirt off. Putting their kiss on hold she ran her hands over his chest and stared. He grabbed her wrists and looked her in the eyes before he put her hands above her head again and plunged into the kiss. This time succeeding, he unhooked the bra and kissed down her neck making it to her breast. Sucking on each one while his hand grazed over her body making it to her already soaked pussy. He put his hand over her soaked panties and was about to put his hand inside before she broke the kiss "El, I think I'm gonna go check on Eli." "What? Why?" He asked as she slid off the counter and got redressed. She smiled back at the dumbfounded man "This is for you trying to find out about my dress. Now I guess we both have surprises waiting for us." and she winked as she walked into Eli's room.

Elliot stood there leaning on the counter watching her walk out "damn." He said out of breath