Noticed

"Liv. Liv get up." He said with a nudge as I groaned and turned over. "Whattttt?" "Really? You have to go to work." He said laughing. "Mhmmmm I change my mind El, I don't want to." "Now I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, so c'mon get up." he said throwing the covers off. "Aw shoot El it's cold." "Yeah, so get up." "Ok ok, I'm getting up." She said sitting up. "Good I'm gonna go get the coffee ready." As soon as he walked out she fell back on the bed and dozed off.

"Ah! Elliot!?" She screamed when she was awaken by being picked up out of the bed. "It's past time to get up Liv. I can't believe you went back to sleep." He said laughing as he put her down. "Okay. This time I'm really up now. I'm gonna go get dressed." She said as she walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"I'll be there after I drop off Eli Okay?" "Okay El. Bye Eli have a good day." She said as she bent down to hug him. "Bye Livvie! Have fun!" He said as he hugged her back. "You better hurry unless you want to be late." He said leaning in. She chuckled and kissed him "yeah yeah I'm going."

When she got there Nick was already working on some paperwork. Cragen walked out his office "oh Liv just in time. You and Amaro head to the hospital we got a vic." "I'm driving." Said Nick as he grabbed the keys.

"So why do we all of a sudden get to go back out?" Asked Liv. "Because your attitude changed." "How?" "Well for one you look happy. Two it doesn't feel like you're faking it." "What do you mean?" "Liv, we know that you had a rough point, really rough point. No one is, was, or will judge, but Cragen said he wouldn't put you back in the field until you were actually better. Today your whole mood just seemed....different." "Oh, okay then." She said unsure of how to respond.

After they left the hospital they were on their way back to the precinct. Is Nick staring at me....and smiling? She thought as she looked at him. He seemed to turn his eyes back to the road. Do I look bad? Did I spill something? She asked herself as she checked out her clothes.

"Liv, my gosh, you are so funny. Yes! I'm looking at you!" He laughed. "Oh you saw all that!" She laughed back. "Uh, yeah!" He couldn't stop laughing "Ok so what were you looking at?" She asked trying not to laugh "Something wrong? Out of place?" "No." He said with an all of a sudden straight face. "No we are not playing this game, Nick!" She smiled as she playfully hit him. "Oh right I forgot, Liv hates this game. Oops." "Nick! Oh cmon pleaseeeee." He started laughing harder than before "Liv, what's the only thing different about you since the last time we saw each other?" "Um..." she said as she checked herself out inspecting everything she was wearing, that's when he bust out laughing "Wow Olivia Benson! You're hand? Congratulations by the way!" He said "oh, OHH! Thank you!" She said laughing "I didn't think you could see that." "Liv I am a detective, I notice, like almost, everything."